[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - The Question of Organization

The Question of Organization

If you need help building your team, feel free to come here for advice!

The Question of Organization

Postby Elablet » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:44 pm

Hey there comrades. Not really team building, but I guess I think of this as sort if the area of the forums relating to the technical or competitive aspects of the game.

Anyway, I started getting ready to transfer all my competitive Pokemon from Sun to Ultra Sun, which means I'm once again faced with the problem of [bxfj]how to organize my Pokemon, and I would really love to know, how do you do it?[/bxfj] By types? By role (sweeper, wall, support)? By team? By egg groups?

I have a habit of over-breeding, meaning I might end up with as many as a dozen different variations of the same Pokemon, and I don't generally have specific standing pre-built teams. I'm getting to the point of at least 10 boxes or so of battle-ready Pokemon, so my organization system isn't very straight forward.
PAXS 2016: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2016/01/cliff-the-fossil-hunter/zdr]Cliff the Fossil Hunter[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2017: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2017/01/the-elites-are-here-south-2017-elite-six-revealed/zdr]Model 404, the Eliminator Android[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2018: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2018/01/souths-elite-5-are-here/zdr]Bobby Crewe, the Grill Master[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2019: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2019/01/gym-leaders-with-jobs-three-more-south-leaders-revealed-steven-wolfe-jade-and-howard/zdr]Howard, the Insomniac Night Shift Manager[/urlzdr]
Elablet

Re: The Question of Organization

Postby kirby4life » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:48 pm

In this gen, I have 6 Boxes full of "Battle Ready Pokémon". Physical sweepers, special sweepers, physical walls, and special walls have their own box. the other two are for janky sets. As for how I arrange the mons in the box, they are all by dex numbers. Just as an fyi, I still have 2 other boxes full of triple battle pokemon in case they ever bring that mode back. Hope this helped!!
kirby4life

Return to Team Building