[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - East 2014 Vs. Recorder Replays

East 2014 Vs. Recorder Replays

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: East 2014 Vs. Recorder Replays

Postby Shellshockprime » Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:04 pm

I was the one who traded 6 IV Dittos to people at PAX East! I spoke at the Pokemon Trainer Seminar!
http://twitter.com/shellshock929
Shellshockprime

Postby Erkenhelm » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Anyone else have some replays? Or any more from Matt or Shellshock? I enjoyed the ones so far, would love to see more.
East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Postby Shellshockprime » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:19 pm

I could always add more.

9AEW-WWWW-WWW6-UX2B
AL4G-WWWW-WWW6-UX3Y
PPLG-WWWW-WWW6-UX49
Last edited by Shellshockprime on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I was the one who traded 6 IV Dittos to people at PAX East! I spoke at the Pokemon Trainer Seminar!
Shellshockprime

Postby Erkenhelm » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:21 pm

ya man, let's see em.
Erkenhelm

Postby Shellshockprime » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Edited my post above.
Shellshockprime

Postby Erkenhelm » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:29 pm

Thanks. Fan of double battles huh? That Safeguard/Swagger works wonders.
Erkenhelm

Postby Shellshockprime » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:31 pm

Yeah, it does. It's been getting me a lot of wins lately. I have other combos as well, but they need to be tested.

Whenever you are up for battles, let me know.
Shellshockprime

Postby Erkenhelm » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:35 pm

Erkenhelm

Postby Shellshockprime » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:36 pm

All right, no problem!
Shellshockprime

Postby Lyrai » Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:58 pm

Late to the party! Uhm... Ranch work had me busy, more customers after PAX. :P Comments in spoilers to keep it clean!

Blaire & Justin VERSUS Erkenhelm & Jackov
XSQW-WWWW-WWW7-3785
[spoilerk2x]Oh my Arceus could that Arcanine take a hit, and that Will-O-Wisp hurt us once it was on. We were concerned about the stuff his partner was pulling out, like a Quiver Dance'd Volcarona and what I believe was a Gale Wings Talonflame. Although I think we were justifiably worried, we really shouldn't have been so narrow-minded. Getting Flinched by Weavile and the immediate follow-up with Will-O-Wisp on Charlotte... well played sirs, that was a good combination.[/spoilerk2x]

Blaire & Justin VERSUS Lyemix & Jeffolas
4KSW-WWWW-WWW7-372S
[spoilerk2x]This was a challenger teaming up with gym leader Isaac Adler to win our badge. We had this battle while waiting in queue for Game Show Night (which was fun). I applaud her eeveelutions team, very well put together. At one point we were staring down an Espeon/Umbreon combination and I think it worked very well for her. I would have liked to see all of them in battle, but alas battery power would not allow that. Combining with Jeffolas made her pretty unstoppable.[/spoilerk2x]
I also need to restate hat your Asuna cosplay was freaking incredible. Looking forward to what you come up with next year!

Blaire & Justin VERSUS Tyler & Ian
U23W-WWWW-WWW7-37W4
[spoilerk2x]Double Crit on Turn 1. HAX! Thank goodness your Conk didn't have a Flame Orb! But Mega Lucario and Metagross came out and evened the playing field a bit. We had a lot of trouble with Steel types over the weekend... I loved how Spuds survived a Psychic only to be taken down by Hail. And then I thought Cher was going to die to Hail, Hail ended and I was all like "I LIVE!" and then Leech Seed... So close. This match was definitely one of my favorites from the weekend, coming down to Shiny Amphabulous vs. Venusaur. It was a good thing I remembered your Sleep Powder and threw up Safeguard right off or you would have gotten me a lot quicker. This was the one match I was truly glad I brought Echoed Voice, if I had had to stick with Thunderbolt that ending would not have been as close as it was.[/spoilerk2x]

Blaire VERSUS Jeff (3v3 "Barnyard Brawl")
E6TW-WWWW-WWW7-38UD
[spoilerk2x]Dat freaking Umbreon. I could not touch that with anyone but Cher. You saw that and took her down quick. I think this was one of two battles (at the most) that I actually got the paralysis off on Bounce. Otherwise I would not have been able to do much at all against that Azumarill. And then I Bounced and let you get off a free Moonlight. What on earth was I thinking? Not that Epona would have made much of a dent anyway. As soon as Cher went down I knew I didn't have much of a chance against that thing. Be proud of that shiny tank![/spoilerk2x]

Blaire & Justin VERSUS Logan & Dimitri
R3DG-WWWW-WWW7-37GX
[spoilerk2x]Slippy, good reference! So glad I didn't mega Fifi right off, that would have hurt. I had Epona Bounce to first avoid another Scald and second because I honestly expected a switch out and I wanted to scout. Paralysis worked in your favor!! If I had used one more Heal Order, maybe I could have finished off your Conk. But Cher did good work on that Mega Gyarados though! Being ignored while they dealt with MegaSpuds helped a bit. ;)[/spoilerk2x]

Blaire & Justin VERSUS Ian & Tyler
QTJG-WWWW-WWW7-36Q7
[spoilerk2x]This was a rematch for me but not for Jeffolas/Isaac Adler. Was fun teaming up against them. I uploaded this because never overlook the Miltank! I can't really say too much else about this match because she was all I used. Thick Fat doesn't help with Zen Headbutts. It was pure luck, I think, that I woke up in time to use Milk Drink toward the end. I thought for sure she was done when the Lucario came out. But she lives to Milk Drink again!! Would have made Whitney proud. :') Also, so many Megas on one battlefield![/spoilerk2x]

Blaire VERSUS Nicholas (3v3 "Barnyard Brawl")
LR2W-WWWW-WWW7-398Z
[spoilerk2x]Two words: Hurricane Vivillioin. ...what? Hit out of rain [ik2x]and[/ik2x] confused Fifi? What on earth was that??? That was just... wow. Amazing. Completely unexpected, fantastic start to your battle. Going down to three Pokémon didn't seem to be much of an issue at all, the three chosen seemed to work out just fine. That Vivillion though... it threw me for a loop![/spoilerk2x]

And the of course you guys can watch Abdallah & "Luna""/Christian school us [url=http://youtu.be/HyoTXQOV8IAk2x]here[/urlk2x].
Gizmo used headbutt! XD
Last edited by Lyrai on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
PPL '12 East - Challenger
PPL '13 East - Yellow de Bosque Verde
PPL '14 East - Blaire (& Justin) the Reliable Rachers
PPL '15 East - Kathleen (& Kenneth ) the Contest Coordinators
PPL '17 East - Paige Ryder the Pokémon Jockey
Lyrai
One-Time Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling