[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Looking for HA Skrelp

Looking for HA Skrelp

If you need help building your team, feel free to come here for advice!

Looking for HA Skrelp

Postby Deimir » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:53 am

So, my current shiny Dragalge was the result of about 100 hours of breeding, before OR/AS came out and gave us Adaptability. Once I get the rest of my team built, I'd like to go back into masochism mode and try to pull an HA shiny. Anyone with a spare HA Skrelp want to help me torture myself all over again?

Any nature and IVs is fine, still got a 6IV Skrelp leftover from last time I can use to fix up stats.

Let me know if there's anything in particular you want in exchange, I have a handful of spare 6IV and wild shiny catches if need be.

FC: 3411-1519-9262
Deimir

Re: Looking for HA Skrelp

Postby Elablet » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:38 pm

I can breed one later today.

If you're so inclined, you can check my HA collecting thread to see if you've got any of my missing samples for trade, but it's okay if you don't.
PAXS 2016: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2016/01/cliff-the-fossil-hunter/zdr]Cliff the Fossil Hunter[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2017: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2017/01/the-elites-are-here-south-2017-elite-six-revealed/zdr]Model 404, the Eliminator Android[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2018: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2018/01/souths-elite-5-are-here/zdr]Bobby Crewe, the Grill Master[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2019: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2019/01/gym-leaders-with-jobs-three-more-south-leaders-revealed-steven-wolfe-jade-and-howard/zdr]Howard, the Insomniac Night Shift Manager[/urlzdr]
Elablet

Postby Deimir » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:17 pm

Deimir

Postby Elablet » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:39 pm

I've got a skrelp for you if it's convenient.

If you want to check, this is the list of everything HA I'm still missing:[spoilerm9d]Meowth-Persian
Kangaskhan
Horsea-Seadra-Kingdra
Lapras
Sentret-Furret
Bonsly-Sudowoodo
Dunsparce
Snubbull-Granbull
Qwilfish
Teddiursa-Ursaring
Miltank
Treecko-Grovyle-Sceptile
Barboach-Whiscash
Croagunk-Toxicroak
Patrat-Watchog
Pansear-Simisear
Panpour-Simipour
Basculin
Karrablast-Escavalier
Litwick-Lampent-Chandelure
Shelmet-Accelgor
Stunfisk
Mienfoo-Mienshao
Golett-Golurk
Pawniard-Bisharp
Heatmor
Flabébé-Floette-Florges
Skiddo-Gogoat
Binacle-Barbaracle
Carbink
Pumpkaboo-Gourgeist[/spoilerm9d]

But you can also just put something common up on the GTS for a skrelp and I can come and find it.
PAXS 2016: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2016/01/cliff-the-fossil-hunter/zdr]Cliff the Fossil Hunter[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2017: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2017/01/the-elites-are-here-south-2017-elite-six-revealed/zdr]Model 404, the Eliminator Android[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2018: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2018/01/souths-elite-5-are-here/zdr]Bobby Crewe, the Grill Master[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2019: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2019/01/gym-leaders-with-jobs-three-more-south-leaders-revealed-steven-wolfe-jade-and-howard/zdr]Howard, the Insomniac Night Shift Manager[/urlzdr]
Elablet

Return to Team Building