[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - LF: HA Togepi

LF: HA Togepi

If you need help building your team, feel free to come here for advice!

LF: HA Togepi

Postby Toastdeib » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:18 am

PPL Prime 2015 - 10 Badges, 3 Emblems
PPL East 2016 - 13 Badges, 5 Emblems, Hall of Fame entrant
Toastdeib

Re: LF: HA Togepi

Postby kirby4life » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:03 am

I can breed you one but instead of one of your leftovers, how bout you help me trade evolve some poke??
kirby4life

Postby Toastdeib » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:23 am

I can certainly do that, but at the end of the day you'll still be ending up with one Pokemon of mine, so if there's anything on that list you don't have, let me know. Like I said, 10 boxes, I need to clear some of them out. I should be home by 7:30 PM EDT tonight, if you're available.
Toastdeib

Postby kirby4life » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:25 am

Oh... Right... Would you happen to have a Swirlix?? I can send one of my guys to you with the item that makes him\her evolve and you can send one over. If not then I'll take whatever. A Munna\Musharna would be nice too.
kirby4life

Postby Toastdeib » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:11 am

I don't have a Swirlix kicking around, unfortunately, but if you don't care about HA I can go snag a regular one on my copy of X. As for Munna, I don't appear to have the right mirage spots today, but it does look like I have one lying around from wonder trade, albeit also without HA. Let me know what you'd prefer and when's a good time for you to trade.
Toastdeib

Postby Elablet » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:23 am

I could breed a HA togepi tonight.
I can also breed a HA swirlix if you're looking for that.

And I'd love to get a HA foongus.
PAXS 2016: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2016/01/cliff-the-fossil-hunter/zdr]Cliff the Fossil Hunter[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2017: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2017/01/the-elites-are-here-south-2017-elite-six-revealed/zdr]Model 404, the Eliminator Android[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2018: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2018/01/souths-elite-5-are-here/zdr]Bobby Crewe, the Grill Master[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2019: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2019/01/gym-leaders-with-jobs-three-more-south-leaders-revealed-steven-wolfe-jade-and-howard/zdr]Howard, the Insomniac Night Shift Manager[/urlzdr]
Elablet

Postby Toastdeib » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:24 pm

I'd be happy to toss you a Foongus; I'll be online to trade all evening. And kirby, I can still help you do some evolutions and throw a Munna your way (if you don't want the HA).

Edit: Oh, right, I should probably post my FC for trading purposes. 0559-6763-4662.
Toastdeib

Postby Elablet » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:18 pm

FC 2638-1587-7282
PAXS 2016: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2016/01/cliff-the-fossil-hunter/zdr]Cliff the Fossil Hunter[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2017: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2017/01/the-elites-are-here-south-2017-elite-six-revealed/zdr]Model 404, the Eliminator Android[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2018: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2018/01/souths-elite-5-are-here/zdr]Bobby Crewe, the Grill Master[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2019: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2019/01/gym-leaders-with-jobs-three-more-south-leaders-revealed-steven-wolfe-jade-and-howard/zdr]Howard, the Insomniac Night Shift Manager[/urlzdr]
Elablet

Postby Toastdeib » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:34 pm

Thanks! Now I just need to finish the breeding I'm currently doing so I can work on Togepi...

What is my life.
Toastdeib

Postby kirby4life » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:02 pm

I'm glad you got your togepi!! I've been busy with overtime lately... I'm not really in a rush on finishing my Dex anymore since S&M comes out later this year (whole new ball game). Thanks tho!!
kirby4life

Return to Team Building