[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - The Great Ditto Giveaway

The Great Ditto Giveaway

If you need help building your team, feel free to come here for advice!

The Great Ditto Giveaway

Postby Toastdeib » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:24 pm

Last edited by Toastdeib on Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PPL Prime 2015 - 10 Badges, 3 Emblems
PPL East 2016 - 13 Badges, 5 Emblems, Hall of Fame entrant
Toastdeib

Re: The Great Ditto Giveaway

Postby Bluefreeze » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:17 pm

WHOA.
I had my 3DS stolen back in March last year...
it was 0559-6763-6299....
I miss it.
Your fc is so similar!
[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby kirby4life » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:22 am

I can help you with the starts. lemme just breed some level ones for you. I don't really need Dittos so just give me the 2-3 IV ones... Or random Pokémons will do. All my starters don't have HA but some do. Add me 2148-9071-4337 and message me when your free this weekend. FYI my safari has Braixan in X/Y.
kirby4life

Postby Toastdeib » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:02 am

Thanks! I should be home and free pretty much all day tomorrow, so whatever works for you.

Also, @Bluefreeze: That's a bizarre coincidence. Also I'm impressed that you still have the old FC memorized.
Toastdeib

Postby kirby4life » Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Squirtle, Chikorita, Treecko, Mudkip - Default
Cyndaquil, Turtwig, Chimchar, Chespin, Froakie - Hidden

I'll be online tomorrow between 12-2pm PST
kirby4life

Postby Toastdeib » Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:27 am

Sounds good! I can toss you Dittos if you want them or some of the 4-IV leftovers I have lying around from breeding instead (or a combination thereof).
Toastdeib

Postby WoopWoop » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:10 pm

Hey could I get my hands on the 4 IV naive Ditto and/or the Hardy 3 iv (HP, Sp. atk, and speed) ditto.

I have a bunch of good natured hidden nature clefairy's and some decent magnemites from breeding for previous years. off the top of my head I don't know what else I got, but I can offer that lol. I'll check out what other hidden abilities some of my pokemon have.

my FC is 4699-5452-3018

I"m free most days after 4

This is super cool.
East Leader:
13: Melanie, the Wooper Fanatic
14-16: redacted for signature length
17: Mei, the Frozen Climatologist
18: Stevie, the Krookidile Hunter
19: Cee, the Green-Thumbed Gardener
20: Grunts (Amber and) Raine, the Steamy Lovers
WoopWoop
One-Time Leader

Postby Toastdeib » Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Hey, sorry for the delayed response! I've been busy this past week but I'm off on vacation now, and I should be good to trade this evening (at least until I pass out from the food coma) and all day tomorrow. I already have an Analytic Magnezone all bred and raised up, but the Clefairy and whatever else you happen to find would be neat. I'll mark those two Dittos as reserved and add you as a friend.
Toastdeib

Postby WoopWoop » Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:41 pm

I can do anytime tomorrow. How does 2-ish sound? we can pm as we get closer if we need to.
East Leader:
13: Melanie, the Wooper Fanatic
14-16: redacted for signature length
17: Mei, the Frozen Climatologist
18: Stevie, the Krookidile Hunter
19: Cee, the Green-Thumbed Gardener
20: Grunts (Amber and) Raine, the Steamy Lovers
WoopWoop
One-Time Leader

Postby Sammy_Slugmeister » Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:31 pm

Hey I'd love to grab a Modest, Jolly and/or Timid Ditto. I have Corphish, Dragonite, Phantump, Amaura (Event only HA) Ralts, Eevee and Foongus as well as some other that I could breed up. I'm from Aus but I'm awake most of the time so just PM me and I'll most likely respond unless I'm asleep (AEDT 1am to 10am mostly). I'll be up for the next 8 hours at least.

FC is 4081-6233-0095
2015 PAXAus Challenger and Hall of Famer
PAXAus 2016 Champion: Hugh the Lucky Astronomer
Me when the sheer cold hits
[imgnjy]http://24.media.tumblr.com/6597ceb7baf972188e5f0d627ea05e66/tumblr_n54mjdQqAO1rec90to1_250.gif[/imgnjy]
FC:4081-6233-0095
Sammy_Slugmeister

Next

Return to Team Building