[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Looking for a couple things

Looking for a couple things

If you need help building your team, feel free to come here for advice!

Looking for a couple things

Postby Inspector_Spacetime » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:43 am

Hey guys! I'm looking to get my hands on a couple things and would greatly appreciate any help people can give. The first (and more important) thing that I am looking for is a HA Purrloin/Liepard. Stats/Nature/etc. are completely unimportant, I'm just looking for the Ability (it's Prankster). The second thing I am interested in is finding someone who has a Normal-type Friend Safari with Ditto in it. If you are able to help me out with either, please let me know. Thanks a bunch guys!
East 13, 14, 17: Hall of Fame
East 15: E7 Pro-Bending
East 16: GL Persona Tarot Arcana
East 18: E8 Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
East 19: GL Golden Sun Doubles
East 20: GL Foxes
Unplugged 17, 18, 19, 21: GL Fairies
Inspector_Spacetime

Re: Looking for a couple things

Postby kirby4life » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:31 am

I can help with the Liepard. As for the ditto, look [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20902l3]here[/url2l3]
kirby4life

Postby Inspector_Spacetime » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:19 am

Awesome! I should be available at any point this weekend for the Liepard. Is there anything specific that you're looking for?

As for the ditto, I did look through the list he's got there, but unfortunately, none of them fit what I'm looking for. The main reason I was looking for someone with a Friend Safari was so that no one else had to do the leg work to get the Ditto that I need. I need a Relaxed, Imposter Ditto with 31 HP IVs, and I'd rather not make someone else grind out dittos until they get one.
East 13, 14, 17: Hall of Fame
East 15: E7 Pro-Bending
East 16: GL Persona Tarot Arcana
East 18: E8 Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
East 19: GL Golden Sun Doubles
East 20: GL Foxes
Unplugged 17, 18, 19, 21: GL Fairies
Inspector_Spacetime

Postby kirby4life » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:26 pm

Incase you didn't get my FC from the ditto thread 2148-9071-4337

EDIT: ill be online tomorrow between 12-2pm PST