[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Fun Team Build Harry Potter!

Fun Team Build Harry Potter!

If you need help building your team, feel free to come here for advice!

Fun Team Build Harry Potter!

Postby Kestrel » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Had the funny thought, now to post my thoughts here! Also please feel free to comment and pitch ideas and advice, I'm also hoping to make this a cohesive team.

Going to brainstorm then come up with at least the direction, i.e. off characters, or houses and such.

This will be fun! :mrgreen:
Kestrel

Re: Fun Team Build Harry Potter!

Postby snowyalice » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:52 am

Pyroar - Gryffindor
Linoone - Hufflepuff
Seviper - Slytherin
Braviary - Ravenclaw
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby Kestrel » Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:29 pm

I had similar thoughts but I didn't know who Hufflpuff would be! That's a great idea! You're right! Two more...Hmmm

I feel like Delphox should be in there, just because of the wand, but who would that be specifically I wonder...

Sawbuck could be a patronus lol
Kestrel

Postby ChrisEvans » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:14 am

I'm using builder [urlwid]http://www.pokemonmapping.com/pokemon-team-maker-builder/[/urlwid] to make all the teams I need. It's a very cool tool for x-y.
ChrisEvans

Postby Elablet » Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:49 am

Murkrow and Honchkrow both have some surprisingly good builds based on their hidden abilities, and they have a good raven/crow witch-y aesthetic.

I love me some perish trap prankster. I call him my first degree murder-krow.
PAXS 2016: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2016/01/cliff-the-fossil-hunter/zdr]Cliff the Fossil Hunter[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2017: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2017/01/the-elites-are-here-south-2017-elite-six-revealed/zdr]Model 404, the Eliminator Android[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2018: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2018/01/souths-elite-5-are-here/zdr]Bobby Crewe, the Grill Master[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2019: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2019/01/gym-leaders-with-jobs-three-more-south-leaders-revealed-steven-wolfe-jade-and-howard/zdr]Howard, the Insomniac Night Shift Manager[/urlzdr]
Elablet

Postby kirby4life » Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:16 pm

IMO:

Gryffindor = Male Pyroar OR Entei (Fits his element and godly mane)
Hufflepuff = Slurpuff (Fits her Food/Support theme) OR Diancie (Fits her element and support theme)
Ravenclaw = Honchkrow (Fits her element and can be made as a decent special attacker/wall with calm mind to fit her intellect theme)
Slytherin = Huntail (Fits his element and snake theme) OR Seviper (Darker tone and can learn aqua tail)

Last 2 spots:
Aegislash = Sword of Griffindor
Mismagius = Helena Ravenclaw
Delphox = Any witch from the franchise
Regigigas = Hagrid

These are just what comes to mind. There's also this website if you want to theory craft a team http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/teambuilder
kirby4life

Return to Team Building