[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PPL Aus Gym Leader looking for shiny poison types! :D

PPL Aus Gym Leader looking for shiny poison types! :D

If you need help building your team, feel free to come here for advice!

PPL Aus Gym Leader looking for shiny poison types! :D

Postby Volucris » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:03 am

Hi guys! This is actually my first post here but I've been around for quite a while now on the leader discussion thread for the PAXAUS Pokemon League as a first time Poison Gym Leader.

While I have a wide variety of my beloved poison types at my disposal a few extra shinies might really spruce up the team :D So if anyone happens to have Kalos native poison type shinies I'm eager to trade for them! I have seviper, Nidoqueen and ofc, my partner Salazar, the shiny Arbok. Competitive stuff (natures and IVs mostly) are preferable but no mandatory as I plan on offering a variety of levels of difficulty in my team designs. I have Kalos native shinies too, ranging from a 0 iv froakie to a 4 iv (missing sp.def and speed) technician Scyther.

Here are the shinies I have that aren't poison type that I'd offer (most have nicknames unfortunately, but if I put an N in front they can be re nicknamed).

N. Clamps: [bz6w]Scyther[/bz6w] 4iv -sp.def and speed. Technician, Adamant.
[bz6w]Roggenrola[/bz6w]: 0 iv, Sturdy, Quiet.
Michael: [bz6w]Umbreon [/bz6w](Has wish egg move with heart scale) 5 iv -def. Inner Focus, Modest.
Ink Cannon: [bz6w]Octillery[/bz6w] iv, Suction Cups, Bold
[bz6w]Arcanine[/bz6w]: 1iv (sp.def), Flash Fire, Adamant
N. Midas: [bz6w]Magikarp[/bz6w]: 0iv, Swift Swim, Impish (possible FEAR tactic? XD
Chester: [bz6w]Eevee[/bz6w]: 2iv (def and speed) Gentle, HA
[bz6w]Froakie[/bz6w]: 0 iv: Torrent, Bold.

Let me know if you're willing to part with any poison shinies for any of the above. If they don't tickle your fancy I have ALOT of legendaries that I might be willing to part with. My preference however is to trade shiny for shiny. Let me know guys and hopefully we can pimp out this poison team! XD
2014: Volucris the Venomous Poison Master
2015: Glade the Forest's Recluse
2016: Gaster the Unmade
2017: Flax the Bumbling Bug Keeper
2018: Mordecai Gentleman of the Bayou
2019: Rakan the Soaring Reveller
Volucris

Re: PPL Aus Gym Leader looking for shiny poison types! :D

Postby Aurethious » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:18 am

I have a shiny Roserade, level 50, Timid nature, and I believe fully EV trained. I bred and developed it for last year's East when I wasn't sure Bank would be out in time for PAX. It's nickname is Ion, but I can rename it for you if you'd like. It has Leaf Storm, Sludge Bomb, Sleep Powder, and Toxic Spikes, and the moves might even be maxed out for PP. You're welcome to have it if you'd like.
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby Volucris » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:12 am

Wow that sounds amazing! It's got the same moveset and nature that I used on my roserade. I'd be very happy to trade for that gem. I quite like nicknames so I'd probably get it changed based on its gender. Just let me know what you're after or if there's anything specific you want and we'll see if we can work something out. Even if I did read that correctly in "You're welcome to have it if you like" meaning I could just have the thing I'd never have you trade off that for nothing. We'll sort something out :).

Male I'd probably name it Leonardo after my current one. If it's female by chance maybe Flora (so original but eh, Goddess of flowers makes sense).
2014: Volucris the Venomous Poison Master
2015: Glade the Forest's Recluse
2016: Gaster the Unmade
2017: Flax the Bumbling Bug Keeper
2018: Mordecai Gentleman of the Bayou
2019: Rakan the Soaring Reveller
Volucris

Postby Aurethious » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:17 am

Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018