[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Local "Be The Best" Tournament

Local "Be The Best" Tournament

If you need help building your team, feel free to come here for advice!

Local "Be The Best" Tournament

Postby TommyToolbox » Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:58 am

So my friends and I started a local tournament in Northern NJ. We give ourselves a set of rules, mostly taken from PPL (thanks in advance), and we go at it! We take 3 months to train and have the tournament. The first tourney we had was a "random type" team. Your team type was picked out of a hat, and you had to build your team with that type in mind. 1 pokemon had to be ONLY that type, 4 had to be at least part that type, and 1 wildcard entry. It went well in planning, and some people backed out, but it was a great venture! We loved it so much that we've moved to the next tournament next month: The Generations Tournament.

The pokemon in the generations tournament are as follows: You may have up to 1 legendary on your team, as well as 1 wildcard pokemon. However, your team MUST consist of a pokemon from EACH generation. Pretty simple, right? WRONG! What are some great tactics you guys think would work for a generations tournament? Also, if you're in the Northern NJ area, shoot me an e-mail and I'll put you in the Facebook post to play, if you so choose. Thanks!
[iy15]"To the east to the east, The road beneath my feet
To the west to the west, I haven't got there yet
And to the north to the north, Never to be caught
To the south to the south, My time is running out"[/iy15] - [uy15]The Road[/uy15] by Frank Turner
TommyToolbox

Re: Local "Be The Best" Tournament

Postby Zoroark173 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:16 pm

What if you pulled flying? Then everybody would have a Tornadus ._.
Lazy Person fact # 20030258712378
You were too lazy to read that^ number
Zoroark173

Re: Local "Be The Best" Tournament

Postby TommyToolbox » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:32 pm

[iy15]"To the east to the east, The road beneath my feet
To the west to the west, I haven't got there yet
And to the north to the north, Never to be caught
To the south to the south, My time is running out"[/iy15] - [uy15]The Road[/uy15] by Frank Turner
TommyToolbox

Return to Team Building