[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Anyone want to say hi?

Anyone want to say hi?

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Anyone want to say hi?

Postby EddiesCouch » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 pm

This past half a month I've been packing and planning to move up to North Seattle to start college (whoo community college!) and this past week I've been up here looking at places. Nothing yet, unfortunately, but I've still got a little bit of time here and I've run out of craig's list ads to investigate so I've got tomorrow free. I know a lot of PPL members live up here so I was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up before I go back to finish packing?
Black FC: 2151 3146 5490
White FC: 2752 6848 6170

I'm always looking to test out my team and trade.
EddiesCouch

Re: Anyone want to say hi?

Postby Touko » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Tomorrow I have the day off! I was planning on going to the Northgate mall to do some random shopping for cosplay outfit with Kai. If you are interested, I would love to meet up there :D My number is in the google doc.
Well, actually...
Touko

Postby Kai » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:26 pm

Woo! North Seattle represent! (U district is a KIND of North Seattle....)
I'm free tomorrow, and will be with Touko/Zandra. We should hang out at Northgate. Call one of us!

Also, where have you been looking for places?
Kai
One-Time Leader

Postby SolonCubed » Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:40 am

Still in Ísland or else I would be right there with Touko and Kai. :P

Another week and a half, I'll be back.
SolonCubed
One-Time Leader

Postby EddiesCouch » Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:50 am

EddiesCouch

Postby Touko » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:11 am

Well, actually...
Touko

Postby EddiesCouch » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:01 pm

EddiesCouch

Return to Mingling