Zee's Guide to Navigating Cons!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Zee's Guide to Navigating Cons!

Postby Touko » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:33 am

Hello all! We have a wide and varied group of people on the PAX Pokemon League forums. Some of us here are old hats at conventions, having gone to multiple ones for years. Other are fresh faced and fancy free, having attended maybe one or two cons in our entire existence. Through the course of various other threads I have seen comment and questions that indicated not everyone is familiar and friendly with con behavior and going ons. That is what I am here for!

Or more, what this thread is here for. Have a question? Ask and I will do my best to answer. I have been to a wide variety of cons since about 2006, at times even hitting three conventions in one year! In addition, there are lots of other people on here with a wide variety of con experience, be it standing in line, wth is up with that beach ball, how to deal with hotels, proper cosplay attire or anything else burning in your mind.

Feel free to ask whatever you want without fear! First free protip: always bring at least TWO DS chargers. One to stay in the hotel and one to wander with you!

Please note: This is to be a friendly, nice, calm area for people to share their thoughts and concerns. Any form of mocking, even friendly, will be frowned upon.
Well, actually...
Touko

Return to Mingling