[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PAX Plans

PAX Plans

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

PAX Plans

Postby PaxHiker » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:43 pm

I just wanted to see what other people's plans are for PAX. I am staying in the Omni Parker Hotel in down town Boston. I also setup a twitter account just for Pax and I'll be posting on there when I'm available for challenges. It is [url3qh]http://twitter.com/PaxHiker[/url3qh]. At the last Pax Prime there was a gaming night in the lobby of one of the hotels, do people want to meet up Thursday night and start battling sooner than later. Finally, I'm breed starter pokemon and other difficult to find pokemon to trade at PAX to help people complete their Pokedexes (Pokedexi?).
[urlz2b]http://twitter.com/PokemonHiker[/urlz2b]
NNID: AggieBill
3DS: 4983-5854-9276
IGN X: Bill
IGN Y: Andy
PaxHiker
Two-Time Leader

Re: PAX Plans

Postby PaxHiker » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:57 pm

On Orbitz.com, I found a rate of $135/night
When checking out, you have the option of adding a Promo Code - I found one that works - enter HOTEL5 into this field, it will take 5% off the total amount.

Hotel Details:
Founded in 1855. America’s oldest continuously-operating hotel. Located on the Freedom Trail, within walking distance of Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Quincy Market, and the Financial District. Parker's Restaurant is home to the creation of Parker House Rolls and the Boston Cream Pie
PaxHiker
Two-Time Leader

Postby Heleor » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:30 pm

I'm (hopefully) staying at the Westin, but I'm going to be at the Pubcrawl Thursday nights. ;)
FC 4427 3652 8893
Heleor
Four-Time Leader

Postby Propriety » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:24 pm

I'm going to be at the Renaissance Boston Waterfront, and I'll be taking the PAXTrain Sonic Line to get there... I wonder how many challengers I'll get on the train. Good heavens! I didn't think about it, but I'm going to be trapped on a train with quite a few people. No chance to escape! XD

I'd like to play at least one game of D&D this year, since I didn't play at all last year, and more freeplay. Last year I spent a lot of time waiting in lines for panels... this year I'm going to try to avoid that, except for the panels I really want to see (like the LoadingReadyRun panel).
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Rdr » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:05 pm

I'll be doing the Pre-PAX Dinner and Pokecrawl. Will also be staying at the Westin from Wed-Tues.
Rdr
One-Time Leader

Postby BigShoesPlease » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:40 am

I'm staying at the InterContinental Boston since I missed my chance to get a room at the Westin. Like Propriety I'm taking the Sonic Line up to Boston so I'm getting in too late for the PokeCrawl. That leaves Thursday evening pretty open for me. I fully plan to playing Pokemon practically the entire train ride. I'd love to do some battling. I was actually planning to get a head count of the Sonic Line at some point and we could plan a "Battle Train" of some kind. Actually I think most of my train time will be spent playing Black/White and I'd be really interested in planning some kind of casual "brawl it out with your story-mode team" kind of thing. Oh also, for PAX communicating purposes you can find me at [urlntm]https://twitter.com/BigShoesPlease[/urlntm]
Elite 4 member PAX East 2011

Pokemon HG Friend Code - 4727 5395 3290
BigShoesPlease
Two-Time Leader

Postby PaxHiker » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:11 am

So what is this pubcrawl Thursday night? I like beer. :D
PaxHiker
Two-Time Leader

Postby Rdr » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:25 am

Rdr
One-Time Leader

Postby Maylene » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:50 am

I have a dorm in Boston, so me and two other leaders will be staying there. >3<

We've never been to PAX though, so we have no plans. We're just gonna wander around and see what there is to see!
Marissa / Maylene @ East '11 / Sabrina @ Prime '11
Maylene
Two-Time Leader

Postby PeasantDave » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 pm

I'll be around most of Thursday, definitely doing the pub crawl and leaving the city Monday morning so that I can hit up an after-party.
White FC 4126 4727 9402
HG FC 0818 6505 7509
PeasantDave

Next

Return to Mingling