[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Music

Music

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Music

Postby Quilliam » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:12 pm

What you like to battle to, grind to, play through to, or just songs you enjoy from any genre (personally i think this disqualifies country, but we don't judge here)

link to youtubes, downloads, whatever you please! just don't link us to viruses those are bad and you will make a lot of people mad at you.
Pokemon White FC: Black 1979 5609 5611

Pokemon Black FC: Kiova
I'll get to these eventually
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: Ethan
Quilliam

Re: Music

Postby SandstormS » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:50 pm

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Shrain » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 pm

I usually battle to this when I am grinding:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50cPOgYCLXw
My PPL résumé[spoiler8d5]I played Barry during PAX East of '12,
the Fossil Fiend during PAX Prime of '12,
Sir Ivan North of PAX East '13,
Impostor Professor Oak of PAX East '14,
Robert Lutece of PAX East '15,
and Guzma of PAX East '17![/spoiler8d5]
An admin of Unplugged '17
Shrain
Three-Time Leader

Postby Touko » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 pm

Depends on my mood. Mostly I have my iTunes or iPod going full blast, so anything from Dido to MSI to Voltaire to JoCo to She Wants Revenge to Aqua and everything in between. There is even some country in the form of Johnny Cash and rap in the form of Eminem.

If I am in more a determined forceful mood I am more likely to listen to music like Korn, MSI, Blink 182 and Breaking Benjamin.

A more mellow mood will see me listening to Dido, Avril Lavigne, Jimmy Eat World and Red Hot Chili Peppers

And a more upbeat me will listen to Aqua, Daft Punk, Katy Perry and McFrontalot.
Well, actually...
Touko

Postby Kofca » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Oddly enough I actually listen to the music in the game. I like the music on the bridge that I hatch eggs on (The bridge to Castella City), so I typically just listen to the music in the game when I am breeding.
Kofca

Postby SandstormS » Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:05 am

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Arcarinium » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:31 am

2012 PPL East Champion
Arcarinium

Postby Prof. Pine » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:29 am

I am a huge fan of Swing Music. I actually spend a LOT of free time Swing dancing (and teaching Swing Dancing).
I also am a huge fan of Techno music of many types.

Thus, electro swing:
[urlrq3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sBZdSHAIZI[/urlrq3]
[urlrq3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE7XkaFFtGE[/urlrq3]

And then something jazzy but very off the wall:
[urlrq3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH2_WA2c9nY[/urlrq3]

Other than that, I also enjoy bretty much everything made by [urlrq3]http://www.songstowearpantsto.com[/urlrq3] as well as acapella music.

Long story short: I like lots of different types of music, because it is such a core part of my life.
Prof. Pine

Postby Kai » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Kai
One-Time Leader

Postby Jeffolas » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:00 am

I listen to a wide-variety of things, but mostly music straight from the Pokemon games and remixes of said music. There's a YouTube Channel for an artist that does really cool and various remixes of Pokemon music, the channel is called PokeRemixStudio. Here is the link [url5y5]http://www.youtube.com/user/PokeRemixStudio?feature=watch"[/url5y5]
~PPL HoF Entrant~
('12) ('16)

~PPL East Gym Leader~
Riley - The Aura Guardian ('13)
Isaac Adler - The Golfing Prodigy ('14)
Kenneth & Kathleen - Contest Coordinators ('15)
Glenn Waylon - The Intrepid Geologist ('17)
Isaac - The Warrior of Vale ('18)
Jeffolas
One-Time Leader

Next

Return to Mingling