[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Game of Thrones

Game of Thrones

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Game of Thrones

Postby Quilliam » Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Pokemon White FC: Black 1979 5609 5611

Pokemon Black FC: Kiova
I'll get to these eventually
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: Ethan
Quilliam

Postby The Losar » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:39 am

My Eevee evolutions are all named after appropriate houses/holdings from the seven kingdoms. Winterfell, Lannister, Sunspear, HIghgarden, and Pyke were easy to name. Storm's End and Eyrie were basically "What's left?" Originally, most of Ser Charles's team for PAX East were named after knights from Westeros, but in the end I only kept Ser Jaime.

I've been a fan of the books for years, and I'm a big fan of the show as well. I already know that the show will not be sticking to the one-book-one-season format. A Storm of Swords is already planned to be two seasons. And I doubt a Feast for Crows will be handled the same as the books, though it would be interesting if it was.
The Losar
Three-Time Leader

Postby Fraxure » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:07 pm

[br2i]Fraxure[/br2i] • "I'd tell you to buy a clue but you don't have enough cents."
3DS Friend Code: 0104-0326-9138 (Equinox)
Fraxure

Postby The Losar » Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:15 am

The Losar
Three-Time Leader

Postby Fraxure » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:37 am

[br2i]Fraxure[/br2i] • "I'd tell you to buy a clue but you don't have enough cents."
3DS Friend Code: 0104-0326-9138 (Equinox)
Fraxure

Postby Ktywf » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Prime '11: Brutus(Fighting)/Prime '12 Cyrus
White FC: 3525 5301 3399
Ktywf
One-Time Leader

Postby Gingerstik » Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:52 pm

Gingerstik
One-Time Leader

Postby Arcarinium » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:54 am

Love the series!

Over halfway thru the 3rd book and almost done with the first season.

I also recommend this to people that enjoy epic fantasies!
2012 PPL East Champion
Arcarinium

Postby Quilliam » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Pokemon White FC: Black 1979 5609 5611

Pokemon Black FC: Kiova
I'll get to these eventually
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: Ethan
Quilliam

Postby eleniel » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:28 pm

[url=http://www.cosplay.com/member/224709/rxr]Cosplay Profile[/urlrxr]