[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Pokemon Online Rematches/Challenges

Pokemon Online Rematches/Challenges

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Pokemon Online Rematches/Challenges

Postby _Justice_ » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Hello all,
I had a great PAX East, and I hope you did too! I know several of you never got a chance to challenge me, and others wanted a rematch.
I'm creating this thread as a place filler until I get home (I'm on Vacation until Thursday and have no way to get on PO). So there ya go! Everyone post your PO info and we can get battling. When I get back to my place, I'll set aside to battle everyone I can!
Admin for PPL Unplugged
_Justice_
Two-Time Leader

Re: Pokemon Online Rematches/Challenges

Postby SandstormS » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:50 pm

Is this just for your challenges or for any challenger vs any leader?
E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Prof. Pine » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:14 pm

I can't speak for all the leaders' attendance but you're best bet would be PMing them and setting up a time.

The server we use is rplserver.dyndns.org (use advanced connection). It is also used by the reddit pokemon league (similar to what we do, but on the internet) so they might be on there too (though their league isn't in session right now).
Prof. Pine

Postby Tulnekaya » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:29 pm

I generally use my name Karlyn, so just let me know when is a good time for you.
3DS Friendcode: 3110-4340-9324
Tulnekaya
One-Time Leader

Postby Quilliam » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:25 am

Same name as here, although I haven't booted up PO in months due to school and then leauge prep.

should be fun though!

when I get around to getting on there, my name will be Quil, same as here.
Pokemon White FC: Black 1979 5609 5611

Pokemon Black FC: Kiova
I'll get to these eventually
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: Ethan
Quilliam

Postby Volaro » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Just figuring out how to use Pokemon Online. I'd love to battle some of you guys on there though. Same name as here, Volaro.
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Jeffolas » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Given my lack of an access point for my DS, Pokemon Online is the better option for me 9 times out of 10. My trainer name on there is the same as it is here: Jeffolas. I would love to have some battles there with anyone who would like to, be they leaders or fellow trainers.
~PPL HoF Entrant~
('12) ('16)

~PPL East Gym Leader~
Riley - The Aura Guardian ('13)
Isaac Adler - The Golfing Prodigy ('14)
Kenneth & Kathleen - Contest Coordinators ('15)
Glenn Waylon - The Intrepid Geologist ('17)
Isaac - The Warrior of Vale ('18)
Jeffolas
One-Time Leader

Postby Fraxure » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:44 pm

I've just signed up for Pokemon Online as well. My name on there is the same as it is on the Penny Arcade Forums: The Unquestioned. Hope to see some of you guys on there. :)
[br2i]Fraxure[/br2i] • "I'd tell you to buy a clue but you don't have enough cents."
3DS Friend Code: 0104-0326-9138 (Equinox)
Fraxure

Postby UWorlds » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:58 am

I recently set up Pokemon Online as well. I haven't had much experience using it, but I do have the team I used at PAX created on there. I may not have a lot of time to actually battle for the next 2-3 weeks as finals are coming up, but I'm definitely up for battling anyone, be it leaders or fellow challengers (just PM me to set up a time). My name on there is the same as it is here, UWorlds.
UWorlds

Postby Fraxure » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:31 pm

I've got my team set up and I'm itching to try this out - anyone want to battle? :)
[br2i]Fraxure[/br2i] • "I'd tell you to buy a clue but you don't have enough cents."
3DS Friend Code: 0104-0326-9138 (Equinox)
Fraxure

Next

Return to Mingling