[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Sup Everybody!

Sup Everybody!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Sup Everybody!

Postby rainbowtunnel » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Hey. Sup. Haven't been on here in awhile. Just seeing how e'ryone's doing, catching the wind that blows through the trees, that kind of stuff. Collecting data as they say. So, how ya been?
rainbowtunnel

Re: Sup Everybody!

Postby Virus » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Yo. Good. Doin' the usual. Pokemon and ponies. What about you?
Virus
Two-Time Leader

Postby rainbowtunnel » Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:05 pm

Dude yeah! I have to catch up on the latest and greatest of MLP. They really should do a Twilight Sparkle episode soon. Do you think you'll have your HG/SS game with you at PAX? I think I'm bringing mine. Not gonna transfer my shuckle team over I don't think.
rainbowtunnel

Postby Kai » Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:01 pm

Kai
One-Time Leader

Postby Shrain » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:09 pm

My PPL résumé[spoiler8d5]I played Barry during PAX East of '12,
the Fossil Fiend during PAX Prime of '12,
Sir Ivan North of PAX East '13,
Impostor Professor Oak of PAX East '14,
Robert Lutece of PAX East '15,
and Guzma of PAX East '17![/spoiler8d5]
An admin of Unplugged '17
Shrain
Three-Time Leader

Postby Kai » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:31 pm

Someone needs to explain this to me.
Kai
One-Time Leader

Postby SandstormS » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:35 pm

E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Kai » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Kai
One-Time Leader

Postby Gameshark » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:50 am

I remember fighting it and having no idea what it was weak to... So I just used Explode. Works every time. 8-)
Gameshark
Three-Time Leader

Postby Propriety » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:16 am

That Shuckle team was nearly the death of me. To this day, the sight of a Shuckle is enough to give me the chills. THE CHILLS.

HORRIFYING.

Good to see you around these parts again, rainbowtunnel! Can't wait to see you at East! <3
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Next

Return to Mingling