[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Nothing to do with pokemon. But this needs to be seen.

Nothing to do with pokemon. But this needs to be seen.

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Nothing to do with pokemon. But this needs to be seen.

Postby Kai » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:14 pm

Maybe you don't agree with this. Maybe you think this is crock. Maybe you hate puppies. I don't know. But I think that these two videos need to be seen. They are both pretty long though, so prepare yourself for the long haul.

The first one sparked the second one, and the first one is just...A travesty. That someone believes this, and truly thinks this hurts me. (note: the original was privated, so you can't see it. This is a copy someone else posted that cuts off before the end. but you should be able to get the gist)
[url1kf]http://youtu.be/m1H-3OLiQSQ[/url1kf]

This second one helped reaffirm my faith in the human race. Everyone should watch this. Be like this man.
[url1kf]http://youtu.be/ey8tWsyLPtk[/url1kf]
Kai
One-Time Leader

Re: Nothing to do with pokemon. But this needs to be seen.

Postby Propriety » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:43 pm

I've seen this all over the place, and it has virtually guaranteed that I will be buying girl scout cookies this year.
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Kai » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Kai
One-Time Leader

Postby zezspecs » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:15 am

I saw this before, and it has doubled my determination to get one of my relatives or friends to buy me some girl scout cookies. I didn't get any from my aunt this year for Christmas like I normally do, and now I'm back in Scotland, the land without Girl Scout Cookies. T.T
zezspecs

Postby FatherVenom » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:28 pm

Saw this last night. Came into work today and the boss was shopping around his neice's cookie order form. 3 boxes ordered.
FatherVenom
Two-Time Leader

Return to Mingling