[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Pokemon Tour!

Pokemon Tour!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Pokemon Tour!

Postby Ktywf » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:37 am

Oh too bad, I probably won't be seeing you then. I'm busy Saturday morning and all Sunday. Oh well.
Prime '11: Brutus(Fighting)/Prime '12 Cyrus
White FC: 3525 5301 3399
Ktywf
One-Time Leader

Postby Blackfox138 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:19 pm

Time to report back!

All in all it was pretty fun! Got my Celebi (WIN2011 02211 (Leaf Storm/Recover/Nasty Plot/Healing Wish) if anyone cares) and still had a blast with the other stuff that was going on. They had a Scavenger Hunt going on, run around the mall and collect stamps, get all 5 stamps to spin the prize wheel. Prizes were: Phone Charm, Patches (the sew on kind I think), 1 of 3 B/W Starter Plushes 1 of 3 B/W Starter Styluses.

Besides the Scavenger Hunt, you could also get tickets to see the 13th Movie (which was also on CN tonight and tomorrow if you missed it (and care)), buy merch at the Pokemon Center (Small Plushes (3 starters, Pikachu, Zorua/Zoroark, Reshiram/Zekrom) 10$ large plushes (Reshiram/Zekrom) 20$, T-Shirts (3 Starters, Pikachu) 20$, Small figurines (see Small Plushes) 5$, Large Figurines (see Large Plushes) 10$), demo the new games (get a pin afterward but I heard the demo was kinda lame) and do a "Meet & Greet" with the new Starters. They were dressed up in full-body costumes so that was pretty cool. I heard you could also get your picture taken and it would be uploaded to a site where you could add backgrounds and such, but I didn't do that.

Very fun, cool to see DS's everywhere around the mall today, a lot more crowded than I thought it would be. I wonder what the "normal" people thought about it all XD

GO if you have the chance! Free stuff!

*Once I get around to it I'll link to the pics I took. Some are cool, most aren't XD
Blackfox138
Two-Time Leader

Postby FoggyKnight » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:28 am

Watched the last showing of the new movie last night on cartoon network. That was pretty fun. I still have to catch up on the colloseum matches from the last episodes in the sinnou region that my sister recorded on a whim. I haven't been watching it for years, and boom, new region upcoming this weekend.

Anyone know if Celebi is being offered at Gamestops other than the ones on the tour?
Friend Code: 3482 1407 1896 (Foggy) Updated 3/4/11 to correct code.
FoggyKnight

Postby Blackfox138 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:55 am

During the tour, all Gamestops in that mall will offer Celebi.

Feb 21 - Mar 7 ALL Gamestops will offer Celebi. Chances are, just like how the Dogs are being offered through wifi, Celebi will be as well. But don't bank on that :3 If you can make it to the tour, do it. If you can't, wait for Feb 21. Just an FYI though, these Celebi are different (WIN2011 and GAMESTP) so it IS possible for you to get both of them!
Blackfox138
Two-Time Leader

Postby Propriety » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:41 am

See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Rdr » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:39 am

Did the demo stations have 3DS systems or DSi systems?
Rdr
One-Time Leader

Postby Blackfox138 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:44 am

DSi, I didn't try the demos, but I'm sure the lines would have been longer if they were 3DS lol

Either that or it was super hush-hush and I am now upset for not actually trying...
Blackfox138
Two-Time Leader

Postby PeasantDave » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:16 pm

So is this available at Gamestop already, or do I need to wait until the tour comes through my area and then go to a Gamestop near the tour?
White FC 4126 4727 9402
HG FC 0818 6505 7509
PeasantDave

Postby Propriety » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:25 pm

See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Rdr » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:44 pm

Taking my nieces and bro with me tomorrow to get my Celebi and Tepig plush.
Rdr
One-Time Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling