[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - The PPL Trading Mega-Thread.

The PPL Trading Mega-Thread.

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

The PPL Trading Mega-Thread.

Postby BigShoesPlease » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Okay so I'll just come right out and say it, the reason I initially wanted to make this thread is because I am determined to complete my national pokedex before Black and White come out. The last time I completed a 'dex was back in the R/B/Y days, and I was only missing (like many others I'm sure) Celebi from my G/S/C dex. Anyway I'm currently breeding and leveling up the things I need to, but theres some stuff I just cant get all by myself. SO with that said I figure there are other people out there who could benefit from a trade thread. Here it is. The Trade thread. Right now I'm just going to say "go wild" but if people think we need a more informative First Post then I'll come back and edit this with some general knowledge and FAQs/guidelines that sort of stuff. With that said:
TRADE ON!

EDIT!! : Alright after some consideration/advice I've decided that if you're going to post on this thread looking for something, you should post in a 2-list format of what you need and what you can offer in return. If you are just offering things out for whatever, or if you need something but don't believe you have anything worth offering in return the don't worry about it.
Last edited by BigShoesPlease on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elite 4 member PAX East 2011

Pokemon HG Friend Code - 4727 5395 3290
BigShoesPlease
Two-Time Leader

Re: The PPL Trading Mega-Thread.

Postby BigShoesPlease » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Hopefully this will make things a little more simple for people.

Looking for:
Meowth
Kangaskhan
(there are others, I'll update this list soon)

Have to Offer:
All starters (except Cyndaquil)
Spiritomb
Milotic
Entei
Ho-oh
Raikou
Azelf
Uxie
Articuno
Heatran
Mew
Arceus
Eevee or any of its evolutions

Just ask about anything else, I just figured those were the rarest things I could offer, but my pokedex is sitting at 315 caught so I have a lot. I can trade/breed pretty much anything from Kanto/Jhoto with a few exceptions. I have an okay amount of Hoenn too.
Last edited by BigShoesPlease on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

BigShoesPlease
Two-Time Leader

Postby Morganstern » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:49 am

I think I've got a school of [url=http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/349.shtmlypa]Feebas[/urlypa] I can bring along if anyone's interested. I know they were a pain to get back in Ruby, not sure about later versions.

Also Eevees. Lots and lots of Eevees
Morganstern
Two-Time Leader

Postby Propriety » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Mr. BigShoes, I'd be delighted to give you a Vulpix, if you'd like one, and I have a Pinsir I caught just for you. (His name is Hercule!). The only starter I have is Cyndaquil, so I'd love either of the other two, if you have any to spare. I only have 145, so chances are anything else you have lying around, I probably won't have.
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby BigShoesPlease » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:46 pm

That is fantastic sir. I can breed you any starters you'd like right now. Would you like Totodile and Chikorita? Or starters from the other games?

BigShoesPlease
Two-Time Leader

Postby Propriety » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 pm

See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby BigShoesPlease » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:48 pm

BigShoesPlease
Two-Time Leader

Postby Propriety » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:58 pm

My friend code is 2579 9344 8877, and my name is Alex.

Oh, and your Vulpix has a special move... :D
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby Propriety » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Hoorah! Trade completed! Thanks for the starters!
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby BigShoesPlease » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:51 pm

BigShoesPlease
Two-Time Leader

Next

Return to Mingling