[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Which Starter Do You Like Best From Gen 8?

Which Starter Do You Like Best From Gen 8?

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Choose Your Gen 8 Starter!

Grookey
38%
Scorbunny
31%
Sobble
31%

Total votes : 13

Which Starter Do You Like Best From Gen 8?

Postby Buffaloaf » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:34 pm

Hey everyone! Gen 8 was announced yesterday and I'm beyond excited. I know we haven't seen very much, but which very special Pokemon will be your partner when you explore the Galar region?

Let me know why you like that particular starter too or any speculations you may have about them.

I'm personally a fan of that funky grass monkey Grookey.[spoilern8q][imgn8q]https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/52725395_309449216423093_4804456807940489216_n.png?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=2c73ae73a9579abb3066ac6e1ead9e6f&oe=5CE7CC10[/imgn8q] Art by bluekomadori.tumblr.com[/spoilern8q]
Switch Friend Code: SW-3824-8843-9493
East '17: Zoe, the Delinquent City Slicker
East '18: Captain Khylie, the Queen of the Seas
East '19: Isabelle, Your Devoted Secretary
East '20: Grunts Amber (and Raine), the Steamy Lovers
Buffaloaf

Re: Which Starter Do You Like Best From Gen 8?

Postby WoopWoop » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:32 pm

Sobble my soooooooooon
East Leader:
13: Melanie, the Wooper Fanatic
14-16: redacted for signature length
17: Mei, the Frozen Climatologist
18: Stevie, the Krookidile Hunter
19: Cee, the Green-Thumbed Gardener
20: Grunts (Amber and) Raine, the Steamy Lovers
WoopWoop
One-Time Leader

Postby Artemis0825 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:10 am

Scorbunny for me!
2020 Leader Artemis, the Poison Goddess
2019 Elite Nightshade, the Poisonous Huntress
2018 Leader Nightshade, the Poisonous Huntress
3DS Friend Code:3840-5770-0914
Artemis0825

Postby NovaCascade » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:27 pm

Grookey for now but will wait for final evos before I really lock in
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby Raven » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:44 pm

Scorbunny for me but I'm worried about the final evolution... In Gen 7 I wanted to get Litten... until I saw Incineroar.
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery. ~Malcolm X
Raven

Postby NolaGranola » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:03 pm

Grookey UNLESS IT EVOLVES INTO A GIANT APE
NolaGranola

Postby jimbal » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:06 am

Grookey is the best for me.
Life is in the details, love your life and everyone. This is the lifestyle of the , or rather mine ;)
jimbal

Return to Mingling