[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - DW Eeveelution! Play for a Friend!

DW Eeveelution! Play for a Friend!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: DW Eeveelution! Play for a Friend!

Postby Izzy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:44 pm

It didn't succeed the first time I got Leafeon, too. In fact, I had to beat the game 3 times just to get my Leafeon, since the first I didn't realize the orbs you got determined what you ended up with. And now my only confirmation that I have it is that when I go to play the game now it tells me I can't pick a new one.

As for Leafeon, I just want something fast with the ability to be even faster, I'm so tired of everything magically being too slow :'( . Also, I figured everyone would want Espeon.
Izzy

Postby Kirogata » Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:24 pm

UMBREON IS THE BEST!
INNCER FOCOUS YEAH!
Bet you didn't see that coming Togeki-...damn parahax.

Still...Quick feet Jolty. Makes me go why.
Kirogata/Lane/Leather/Gary M'fing Oak
Kirogata
One-Time Leader

Postby Maylene » Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Finally managed to get my Espeon! Glee!
Marissa / Maylene @ East '11 / Sabrina @ Prime '11
Maylene
Two-Time Leader

Postby Blackfox138 » Mon May 02, 2011 9:27 pm

Ends on May 5th, if you haven't given up in frustration and are still trying, hurry up!

I won twice but the game refuses to accept that I have. Might give it one more go before I give up for good.
Blackfox138
Two-Time Leader

Postby Warbane » Tue May 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Got an Espeon second try, how do I get it out of the Dream World?
Warbane
One-Time Leader

Postby Fetch26291 » Thu May 05, 2011 5:46 am

Fetch26291

Postby Fetch26291 » Thu May 12, 2011 11:32 am

A week since it closed, and STILL no Eeveelution from Dream World.

I hope, if they do another promotion like this, they have it that you get it WHEN YOU WIN IT. Not have us wait and wait and wait.
Fetch26291

Postby Fetch26291 » Sat May 14, 2011 7:54 am

http://en.pokemon-gl.com/information/?infoto=121

May 19th is when we can get our eeveelutions that we won.
Fetch26291

Postby Maylene » Sat May 21, 2011 11:52 am

D-did I... Did I miss it?

My C-Gear wouldn't let me on for a while because I was transferring Pokemon up to gen 5. And I think I missed getting my Espeon. ;-;
Marissa / Maylene @ East '11 / Sabrina @ Prime '11
Maylene
Two-Time Leader

Postby Kirogata » Sun May 22, 2011 12:33 pm

You're supposed to be able to get them for over a month I think.
Kirogata/Lane/Leather/Gary M'fing Oak
Kirogata
One-Time Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling