PPL South 2017: Big Thanks to All Gym Leaders and Trainers!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

PPL South 2017: Big Thanks to All Gym Leaders and Trainers!

Postby PokeDude87 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:02 pm

Greetings fellow Gym Leaders and Trainers,
Not sure if this is even the right place to post this, but I'd be remiss if I didn't thank you all for making my first time experience as a PPL Gym Leader an absolute Focus Blast! Unfortunately, I had to leave the convention early Sunday and didn't get to personally thank you all at the Gym Leader Meet Up, so I thought this post would be a good Substitute for my absence. In the time I've had to Reflect on my PAX South 2017 experience, I realized that there are very few times that I get to be surrounded by people who share so much in common with me. It's like PAX is my own personal Wonder Room, where all the dimensions shift to suit my needs. I guess what I'm trying to Screech at y'all is this, thank you so much from the bottom of my Heart Scale for letting me be a part of this group. I hope with Future Sight you can see me being a Gym Leader in the years to come.

Sincerely,
Seth, The Sunny Day Knight

P.S. Praise the Solrock!
PokeDude87

Re: PPL South 2017: Big Thanks to All Gym Leaders and Traine

Postby kirby4life » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:03 pm

I'm with you there man. South was such a blast!! Thanks for the memories!!

PS: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bgiQD56eWDk
kirby4life

Re: PPL South 2017: Big Thanks to All Gym Leaders and Traine

Postby Adritha » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:24 pm

Ok, major points for the word plays, sir. 8-)

I'm glad to hear you had so much fun! I know the first year I participated, I was blown away by the awesomeness of it all (still am to be honest). I look forward to seeing you up as a gym leader again!
PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Return to Mingling