[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Pokemon Bank is LIVE

Pokemon Bank is LIVE

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Pokemon Bank is LIVE

Postby Dezzles » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:57 pm

Pokemon Bank has been updated for Sun and Moon!!!!

If you can't see an update available, uninstall Bank and reinstall it (this is what I had to do)

I now have like... 1400 BP available in my Moon game and I'm gonna transfer my battle pokemon across as soon as I get home ^_^
Friend Code (Normally) : 4725-8103-6978
Friend Code (YouTubing) : 0834-2966-1453
Trainer of Vulpix

[img995]http://i.imgur.com/U0nIa6g.png[/img995]
Dezzles

Re: Pokemon Bank is LIVE

Postby 725roy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:39 pm

Thank god for this
Prime 2012 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2015 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2016 - Petro, the Down to Earth Youngster
East 2016 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2017 - Champion Roy G. Biv
East 2017 - Will of Will and Celeste
South 2018 - Hall of Fame Entrant
725roy

Postby kirby4life » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:31 am

Cool!! Just transferred ~1.5k BP, The rest of the Alola Dex, and my Ditto Box. I think I'll keep a lot of my stuff X/Y/OR/AS compatible. I like the super training more than Festival Plaza/Poke Pelago/SOS Battles.
kirby4life

Postby Lv3Bidoof » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:44 pm

Feels only appropriate to use this .gif again

[img9gt]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/086/916/7ca.gif[/img9gt]
Imakuni?, the Strange Life Form (Psychic) - East 2014
Will of the Storytelling Duo (Fairy) - East 2015
Kai the Motivational Cheer Captain (Oricorio) - East 2017
Seto Kaiba, the Dragon Duelist - Unplugged 2017
Rob, the Jade Archer - Unplugged 2018
Lv3Bidoof

Postby Shade » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:18 pm

Suddenly I have 1500BP to spend :D so much for grinding BP!
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby NovaCascade » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:34 pm

I only got 250 ish :(
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby Adritha » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:47 am

I wish I knew they were going to transfer BP as well, otherwise I would have saved all my BP... oh well. Still don't have access to the Battle Tree in SuMo yet so it's moot (silly life getting in the way of pokemon!)
PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby kirby4life » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:10 pm

kirby4life

Return to Mingling