[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - The Daily Grind

The Daily Grind

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

The Daily Grind

Postby Reekuza » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:03 pm

ITT: your pokemon are real, post as such. ;p
-----

Just wondering who you guys were training up for the upcoming championship that's supposed to happen in August. I have to keep the majority of mine a secret for the next few days until Professor Pine gets back from his trip [which I am pretty upset that he didn't even send out invites! I would have loved to travel and train all the way in South America!].

The training I have set up for my Kingdra is pretty good, if I do say so myself. I don't live too close to a lake, so I had to set up my own crap version in the back. While he is adamant about learning different ways to use his abilities, it probably doesn't help our stress levels when the Housing Committee swings by to say my "modification" needs to be accepted first. I told them "okay" but I haven't done anything about it, haha. After all, they should warrant some of us actually training our pokemon, not just keeping them as lowly little pets. . .

Anyway, what we've been doing so far is my key technique [which you guys may or may not find out about in a little while] and a couple other things. One of the more important ones is, of course, surf. I know a lot of people use their water types to swim across to where they need to when they can't quite use flying types. My issue is that I am afraid of drowning, and I get extreme anxiety when I can feel the water rising past my neck. My Kingdra found out about that back when he was a Seadra (I didn't need to take him to anything bigger than my bathtub when he was a teeny Horsea) and since then he's been coaxing me to trust his swimming abilities.

Ah well, what can you do.

Enough about me right now. I want to hear from you other trainers. :3
[size=85gpi]Friend Code: 4341 2358 2195[/sizegpi]
Reekuza
One-Time Leader

Re: The Daily Grind

Postby TerraFeonix » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:03 am

(this thread is Awsome)

So i have been trying to get my Hippmodon- Hiphop- to stop being so freakin lazy. He just slacks off all the time, crunching down on his poke food. I tried using a spray bottle to get him moving and such, but that was a BIG mistake! Sand started flying everywere, the ground started shaking, and my roonmate came out screaming. All in all, i think from now on i am just going to let him lounge about.
TerraFeonix

Postby Kai » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:17 pm

I'm hopefully getting plasma back together! been in talks with some people who are interested in my dream of a new world of pokemon/human interaction! going through a heavier screening process than Ghetsis...(boy that sucked...) Zorua seems to like them, so that's a start.
Kai
One-Time Leader

Postby Prof. Pine » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:18 pm

I spent a long day today doing field research. I saw all sorts of interesting pokemon, and almost got swarmed by a hive of beedrills in a cave.

Beedrills in a cave, who'd have thunk?
Prof. Pine

Postby DragonsUmbra » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:41 am

(Fantastic idea!)

My Weavile tried to steal a Starly egg this morning, after I fed her and everything. I think she was just bored of training against my other pokemon and wanted to pick a fight. I warned her not to mess with the Staraptor mother. The welt from that Close Combat still looks painful. She spent the rest of the day sulking over her defeat at the hands of a bird, so I'm taking her to the market this afternoon to buy some Salac berries to make some special pokeblocks to cheer her up. She loves the bitter ones, I have no idea how she can like them.
I want a dark type Giga Impact
[imgi92]http://i58.tinypic.com/ri50s7.jpg[/imgi92]
DragonsUmbra
Two-Time Leader

Postby GIJoe68 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:51 am

(awesome thread)

Well, my team is being kept a secret for the most part, but I've been training up my Blastoise and he's been responding so well. He can take a thunderbolt attack and shake it off like its nothing!
2x Challenger (Champion 2015)
2x Gym Leader
2x Elite
2017 Champion
GIJoe68
Two-Time Leader

Postby nyankokimi » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:20 pm

MAN, IT'S PRETTY MUCH LIKE NOTHING HAS CHANGED SINCE THE BOSS LOST THE ELECTION IN SEATTLE.

I BASICALLY SIT AT A DESK ALL DAY TYPING UP MEMOS AND SENDING THEM OUT TO ALL OF THE ROCKET CORP BRANCHES.

I USED TO HAVE TO SCAN THROUGH EXPENSE REPORTS AND APPROVE THEM, SO THIS IS A VAST IMPROVEMENT... BUT IT STILL REQUIRES ME TO BE STUCK IN A CUBE MOST OF THE DAY.

I CAN'T GIVE OUT TOO MUCH MORE INFORMATION, THO... CAUSE, YOU KNOW... COMPANY SECRETS AND WHATNOT...

I TEND TO SPEND MY EVENINGS CHILLIN WITH MY BROKEMONS. WE SIT AT THE PARK OR THE POKEMON CENTER AND CHECK OUT THE FINE BITCHES TOGETHER.

SOMETIMES I'LL STAY LATE AT WORK, THOUGH, AND SNEAK INTO THE SURVEILLANCE ROOM TO CHECK OUT THIS FINE HONEY WHO WORKS CLOSE TO THE BOSS.

I THINK SHE HATES ME GUTS, BUT IT JUST MAKES HER ALL THE MORE HOTTER TO ME. <3
nyankokimi
League Coordinator

Postby DragonsUmbra » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:18 pm

I want a dark type Giga Impact
[imgi92]http://i58.tinypic.com/ri50s7.jpg[/imgi92]
DragonsUmbra
Two-Time Leader

Postby Kai » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:58 pm

Kai