[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Favorite Gen 7 Pokemon?

Favorite Gen 7 Pokemon?

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Favorite Gen 7 Pokemon?

Postby WoopWoop » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:35 am

It's a hard pick for me, so I'll just name what is probably my top 4, Cutiefly, Lurantis, Mareanie, Sandygast

Cutiefly - does it need explaining?

Luranits - It's Totem was a pain that I spent 2 hours fighting, possible a bit longer (I refused to run off an train I just kept restrategizing because it made me stubborn) and my only thought the entire time was "damn your gorgeous"

Mareanie - Saw it and immedietly was like "I can't have you on my team, I already have a water type... but playthrough two, you're gonna be my angry lady.

Sandygast - I avoided most pokemon announcements before the game came out because I wanted to be as clueless as possible running into new pokemon. And out of all the pokemon I didn't know about that I ran into in game, never before have I so quickly seen a pokemon for the first time, and immeditely say "You are my new favorite" because like damn, sentient sand?! Got me sold! I named her Sandsa Stark in case anyone wanted to know. We're still happily a team.
East Leader:
13: Melanie, the Wooper Fanatic
14-16: redacted for signature length
17: Mei, the Frozen Climatologist
18: Stevie, the Krookidile Hunter
19: Cee, the Green-Thumbed Gardener
20: Grunts (Amber and) Raine, the Steamy Lovers
WoopWoop
One-Time Leader

Postby Buffaloaf » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:47 pm

Gen 7 has so many great pokemon, it's really hard to narrow down to just one favorite. My top faves are Rowlet, Cutiefly, and Bewear. But honestly I love all of gen 7 so much
Switch Friend Code: SW-3824-8843-9493
East '17: Zoe, the Delinquent City Slicker
East '18: Captain Khylie, the Queen of the Seas
East '19: Isabelle, Your Devoted Secretary
East '20: Grunts Amber (and Raine), the Steamy Lovers
Buffaloaf

Postby mijaschi » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:57 pm

I have to decide?

[imgz2p]http://pokeunlock.com/sprites/front/bewear.gif[/imgz2p][imgz2p]http://pokeunlock.com/sprites/front-shiny/salazzle.gif[/imgz2p][imgz2p]http://pokeunlock.com/sprites/front-shiny/toxapex.gif[/imgz2p][imgz2p]http://pokeunlock.com/sprites/front-shiny/tapufini.gif[/imgz2p][imgz2p]http://pokeunlock.com/sprites/front/tsareena.gif[/imgz2p]
mijaschi

Postby Xanman22 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:54 am

I like Rockruff personally.
East '11 -4 Badges
East '12 -Challenger
East '13 -Challenger
East '14 -Challenger, Hall of Fame Entry
East '15 -BriXan, The K-9 Trainer
East '16 -No Beard, The Notorious Pirate
East '17 -Jacob Garvey, The Minuteman General
East '18 -Oliver, The Hold Guard
Xanman22

Postby Dezzles » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:14 pm

I love cutiefly/ribombee (seriously though my GEN SEVEN FAVS)

But also, the alolan forms vulpix and ninetales are just so OMFG PRETTY and they are death, destroyer of dragons
Friend Code (Normally) : 4725-8103-6978
Friend Code (YouTubing) : 0834-2966-1453
Trainer of Vulpix

[img995]http://i.imgur.com/U0nIa6g.png[/img995]
Dezzles

Postby Bluefreeze » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:46 pm

Every tapu, salazzle, and bewear
[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby GardeBlaze » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:15 pm

Lunala, Cosmog, anything that starts with "Tapu", Incineroar, Primarina, Vikavolt, and Ribombee are all some of my favorites.

However, the one that stole my heart is Mimikyu.
PAX South 2016: 8 badges, and 4 emblems, but lost to the champion.
PAX South 2017: Sam, the Tricky Desert Terror
PAX South 2018: Captain Invincible, The invincible master of invincibility!
GardeBlaze

Postby Zelman » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:24 am

Last edited by Zelman on Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
You should for you.
Zelman

Postby Kaka » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:03 pm

Post pax Aus 17.... my MVP of the game is now the pissed off canary. Old yeller of the angry birds. That dancing bastard Oricorio! So many faces wrecked.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby pashton » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:49 am

agumon
Attachments
why.jpg
why.jpg (19.26 KiB) Viewed 5628 times
pashton