[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - EAST TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW

EAST TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

EAST TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW

Postby 725roy » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:33 am

Prime 2012 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2015 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2016 - Petro, the Down to Earth Youngster
East 2016 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2017 - Champion Roy G. Biv
East 2017 - Will of Will and Celeste
South 2018 - Hall of Fame Entrant
725roy

Re: EAST TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW

Postby AssumptionPrime » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:41 am

Just happened to stop working for a sec and refresh Twitter literally 28 seconds after they posted it.

Oof. The lack of weekend passes is a real kick in the wallet. :?
My webcomic, [url=http://www.xpboostcomic.comusx]Experience Boost[/urlusx] (some NSFW language)
AssumptionPrime

Postby 725roy » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:43 am

Prime 2012 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2015 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2016 - Petro, the Down to Earth Youngster
East 2016 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2017 - Champion Roy G. Biv
East 2017 - Will of Will and Celeste
South 2018 - Hall of Fame Entrant
725roy

Postby WoopWoop » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:41 am

PAX PASSES, GET YOUR PAX PASSES, FEESH STEAMY PASSES, GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!
East Leader:
13: Melanie, the Wooper Fanatic
14-16: redacted for signature length
17: Mei, the Frozen Climatologist
18: Stevie, the Krookidile Hunter
19: Cee, the Green-Thumbed Gardener
20: Grunts (Amber and) Raine, the Steamy Lovers
WoopWoop
One-Time Leader

Postby RocketGruntFro » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:52 am

thank goodness it was on a day off for me for a change
Nick Diamond (Fighting) East 2012
Karl Howard (Egyptian) Prime 2012
Maxwell Graves (Ghost) East 2013
"Professor Birch" (Ghost) East 2014
Joshua Eldridge (Relics) East 2016
Maurice (Mimics) East 2017
Maxwell Graves (Marshadow) Unplugged 2017
RocketGruntFro
Three-Time Leader

Postby Serena » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:22 pm

I forgot to run my script this year, but at work I got the tweet notification, my heart instantly started racing as I sit in the queue and howl into Discord servers that they're live.

I got the badges, and I like the lack of 3Day badges. Not just because there are more people that can (in theory) go, I like the badges as souvenirs so I like having more.
Vi - Water - PAX East 2016
Vi - Electric - PAX West 2016
Serena - Fire - PAX East 2017
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2018
Serena - Grass - PAX East 2018
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2019
Serena

Postby Lhet » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:47 pm

Was a bit worried, as I got into queue ~45 minutes late, but managed to get all 3 days, so WOO.
Really glad I happened to check discord in time.
Prime 2014/2015, East 2015/2017: Champion
South 2015: Pending, the Arena Master (Triples fighting)
South/East/West 2016: Pending, the Rogue Tactician (Triples gimmicks)
South 2017: Pending, the Quadruped Quarterfinalist
West 2017: Pending, the TV Guide
Lhet

Postby WoopWoop » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:04 pm

East Leader:
13: Melanie, the Wooper Fanatic
14-16: redacted for signature length
17: Mei, the Frozen Climatologist
18: Stevie, the Krookidile Hunter
19: Cee, the Green-Thumbed Gardener
20: Grunts (Amber and) Raine, the Steamy Lovers
WoopWoop
One-Time Leader

Postby Shade » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:48 pm

Holy cow Pax pass announcements are all I need for my monthly dose of adrenaline XD Got my set.
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Return to Mingling