[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PPL Semiannual Charity Stream

PPL Semiannual Charity Stream

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: PPL Semiannual Charity Stream

Postby 725roy » Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:19 pm

I'll try to help if there's still any demand!
Prime 2012 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2015 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2016 - Petro, the Down to Earth Youngster
East 2016 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2017 - Champion Roy G. Biv
East 2017 - Will of Will and Celeste
South 2018 - Hall of Fame Entrant
725roy

Postby Bluefreeze » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:52 pm

You KNOW I am always down to bring the punder.
[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby SandstormS » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:46 am

If someone is willing to remind me on the day Im in
E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Erkenhelm » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:57 am

We've been talking about this for a while now, but here is an official announcement.

On October 22nd starting at 8am EST the stream team will be hosting a stream to raise money for AbleGamers. The stream will be 24 hours long and gym leaders from all 4 PAXes will be joining us to play a variety of Pokemon games. Our goal has been set at $500 for the stream and we will have various incentives including codes for virtual console copies of Red/Blue/Yellow, a collection of PPL badges from the various PAXes, etc. We would appreciate any help you can give, whether its a donation, helping to get the word out, or stopping by to watch a part of the stream.
East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Postby Powalen » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Sounds cool - I might be able to join in depending on what times need to be covered.
[size=85t8i][url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2014/10/leader-priam-leader-of-the-swarm/t8i]2014 PPL Aus Leader[/urlt8i]
[url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2015/10/windsor-the-aerobatic-aviator/t8i]2015 PPL Aus Leader[/urlt8i]
[bt8i]NNID:[/bt8i] Powalen [bt8i]Twitter:[/bt8i] @PowalenAU[/sizet8i]
Powalen

Postby Erkenhelm » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:25 pm

East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Postby Zephyr » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:20 am

I would absolutely love to participate in this! let me know what i can do / what times are open. :D
PAX South 2016 - Luca the Balanced Brawler (Leader)
PAX South 2017 - Corporal Surge the Static Soldier (Elite)
PAX South 2018 - Cain the Pack Leader (Champ)
PAX South 2019 - Fujin & Raijin The ultimate ninja weather team (Leader)
Zephyr

Postby SandstormS » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:45 pm

Looks like my 3DS has finally kicked the bucket. Im looking into replacing it but I dont think Ill have a new one by the 22.
E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Kaka » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:40 am

It'all be good to have anyone who can be onboard. The more the merrier and the easier it will be to bounce off each other. Erik has gotten me set up this morning so. It's gonna be a blast

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby kirby4life » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:44 am

I'll be more than happy to help... As long as I don't need a webcam...
kirby4life

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling