[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PPL Semiannual Charity Stream

PPL Semiannual Charity Stream

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

PPL Semiannual Charity Stream

Postby ahscott » Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:37 pm

[imgbe6]http://www.ablegamers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/small_ablegamers_logo3.png[/imgbe6]
As some of you may know, back on On April 9th The PPL stream team held a charity stream on twitch for [url=http://www.ablegamers.com/be6]AbleGamers[/urlbe6] . Thanks to everyone's help, we reached our goal of $300 in about 45 minutes and ended with a grand total of $1,100 for AbleGamers. The stream team has decide to make these Semiannual and have the next 2 weeks before Pax AUS October 22th, this is the tentative date. This time instead of being 12 hours, we are going 24 hour and will open this to all past and current gyms for all Paxs not just East. We are currently in the planning stages and are looking for interest in streaming and guests on the call with the stream. Not looking for commitment just yet, only interest. In terms of games to stream, Propriety said to stick with Pokemon and " adjacent Nintendo titles. " We haven't deccuss any raffle prizes yet. Please let us know of any suggestions/questions!
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Re: PPL Semiannual Charity Stream

Postby NovaCascade » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:50 pm

No idea what's involved but would love to try and help out in any way I can on the Aussie time zone side of things
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby emre801 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:56 am

Looking forward to help out in anyway I can :)
emre801

Postby Serena » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:04 pm

OI! I'm ready for action.
Vi - Water - PAX East 2016
Vi - Electric - PAX West 2016
Serena - Fire - PAX East 2017
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2018
Serena - Grass - PAX East 2018
Serena - Flying - PAX South 2019
Serena

Postby Ruppy » Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:54 am

I'd have to see what I might have going on that day (my work situation might be changing drastically within the next month) but I can let you guys know closer to the actual day. I've never really tried anything stream-wise yet, but I'd be down to help out regardless.
Prime 15 - 8 Badges, 4 E5 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
West 16 - Leader - Lucas, The Boy From Nowhere
West 17 - E5 - Sans, The Judge of Karma
East 18 - Leader - Lincoln Loud, The Man with the Plan
West 18 - Champion - Ruppy, the Devoted Designer
Ruppy

Postby Fernurion » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:27 am

Count me in! Not sure if my connection can handle hosting but I'll be anyone's wingman.
*New* FC: 4098-6446-1646
Professor Fern- Pax Aus Gym Leader 2014 & 2015
[imgsau]http://i.imgur.com/dwSsHRJ.png[/imgsau]
Team Coach
Fernurion

Postby Volucris » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:27 am

Always happy to jump in as an enthusiastic participant! :D
2014: Volucris the Venomous Poison Master
2015: Glade the Forest's Recluse
2016: Gaster the Unmade
2017: Flax the Bumbling Bug Keeper
2018: Mordecai Gentleman of the Bayou
2019: Rakan the Soaring Reveller
Volucris

Postby Kaka » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:02 am

Think I was talking about this with Erk. Should be avail.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby johann82 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:35 pm

How does it work exactly? I was messing around with broadcasting software recently and it still goes over my head hahah
Friend Code X/Y: 3110-4117-3582
johann82

Postby Erkenhelm » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:42 pm

You won't need to worry about using broadcasting software, we will have people covering that part. We're looking for PPL leaders who want to be in the voice chat to hang out with the streamer and interact with chat.
East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Next

Return to Mingling