[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PAX Pokemon League Discord Server

PAX Pokemon League Discord Server

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

PAX Pokemon League Discord Server

Postby Erkenhelm » Mon May 02, 2016 2:34 pm

So for East I set up a Discord server that the leaders could use to talk about plans, team ideas, find testing partners, etc. as well as just hanging out. Now that East is over I'm inviting everyone to join it. Just click the following link and it will bring you to the Discord site to make an account if you don't have one, or add you to the server if you do: http://discord.gg/0io1Bz9rVOnMD7ee It can be used in your browser or through a downloadable client. They also have mobile apps as well.

Some info on how the Discord server is set up. There are a couple text channels that you can type in, and several voice channels that you can talk to others in. If you have ideas for more useful chat rooms let me know and I can add them. There is a voice channel named "Streaming" that you won't be able to join on your own and I will be adding some more channels that are restricted to certain roles. These will just be places that leaders can discuss ideas for whatever PAX they're part of without risk of spoiling things for people. The roles I have set up match the forums, including the name colors, so its a system we're all familiar with. If you join the server and were a leader at South or East message me on here so I can add you to the role. Roles for any other past PAX aren't made, just 2016 (and after once we get there).

If you have any questions about how to use Discord just ask, there are several people already on the server that will gladly help you out. I hope to see some of you there :)
Last edited by Erkenhelm on Mon May 02, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Re: PAX Pokemon League Discord Server

Postby ahscott » Mon May 02, 2016 3:22 pm

links for mobile versions of discord
[url=https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discord-chat-for-gamers/id985746746?mt=8qq3]discord for ios[/urlqq3]
[url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.discordqq3]discord for android[/urlqq3]
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Return to Mingling