[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Anticipating S&M Megas

Anticipating S&M Megas

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Anticipating S&M Megas

Postby kirby4life » Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:51 pm

Lets hear which Pokémon you guys are hoping for!!

[bxpk]Mega Solrock & Lunatone[/bxpk]: Pokémon Sun and Moon (duh)
[bxpk]Mega Yanmega[/bxpk]: I like how it sounds
[bxpk]Mega Eevee[/bxpk]: This would be the perfect way to make a Normal type evolution for the little guy. The lore has never stated that only fully evolved pokemons can do it, so for now the possibility is still there. (Probably to give Pikachu a mega down the line)
[bxpk]Mega Darmanitan[/bxpk]: For some reason this guy screams Dragon ball to me. His mega should make him part Electric type, his eyebrows become golden, he gets yellow lightning marks all over his body, and then give him access to Thunder Punch or Volt Tackle or something.
[bxpk]Primal Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina[/bxpk]: Since Orbs are the key factor in Primal Reversions, I would love to see these 3 look more badass than they already are.
kirby4life

Re: Anticipating S&M Megas

Postby GardeBlaze » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:25 pm

Milotic because Milotic is cool.
Yanmega and Meganium for the lols since they already have mega in their name.
Castform because the Pokemon has a cool gimmick, but its stats are just too low. Plus it could get a buffed version of Forcast that worked in a sandstorm.
Galvantula because its stats could use improving
Every starter that isn't from Kanto or Hoenn.
Dragonite again for the lols so we can have the Dragoniteite

I'll probably think of some more later.
PAX South 2016: 8 badges, and 4 emblems, but lost to the champion.
PAX South 2017: Sam, the Tricky Desert Terror
PAX South 2018: Captain Invincible, The invincible master of invincibility!
GardeBlaze

Postby johann82 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:30 am

Ice and electric will get a few considering they are behind atm.
Friend Code X/Y: 3110-4117-3582
johann82

Postby snowyalice » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:48 am

The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby Erkenhelm » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:38 am

I want a Mega Arcanine. It should get more points in HP and Sp. def. and get the ability Fur Coat and the shiny should still be majestically golden. It has been pointed out to me that no Pokemon that evolve by a stone have mega evolutions, so unfortunately the existence of a Mega Arcanine seems unlikely. I really want it though.

I also want a Mega Crawdaunt, keeping adaptability. Crawdaunt is cool, but its stats leave a little to be desired. With adaptability it does good damage with knock off/crabhammer/aqua jet, but its slow and kind of unreliable. An extra 100 total stats spread out in the right places could really help make it more viable.
East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Postby GardeBlaze » Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:38 pm

PAX South 2016: 8 badges, and 4 emblems, but lost to the champion.
PAX South 2017: Sam, the Tricky Desert Terror
PAX South 2018: Captain Invincible, The invincible master of invincibility!
GardeBlaze

Postby kirby4life » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:37 am

I want to see a Pokémon lose stats when he megas but gains an amazing ability. Like Mega Magnezone gains levitate but lose half of his DEF and SDEF. OR something like Mega Snorlax getting a massive boost in DEF, OK boost on SDEF and ATK but getting the ability Truant.
kirby4life

Postby Dezzles » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:38 pm

Friend Code (Normally) : 4725-8103-6978
Friend Code (YouTubing) : 0834-2966-1453
Trainer of Vulpix

[img995]http://i.imgur.com/U0nIa6g.png[/img995]
Dezzles

Postby Tigerparadise » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:32 pm

Some of mine will be repeats but ones I really want to see are:

Mega Arcanine
Mega Flygon
Mega Butterfree (we have Beedrill so why no Butterfree??)
Mega Nidoking and Nidoqueen
Mega Dragonite
Mega Shifty
Mega Hydriegon
Mega Sandslash
Mega Tyrantrum, or all/most fossil pokemon in general
Mega Zebstrika
Mega Eevee ... I think if a stone doesn't evolve Eevee into a normal type eevelution in the future, there are too many leveling up strategies for eevveelutions to make Eevee's normal form evolve by leveling up. A good way to make Eevee have an evolution in the normal variety would be mega and it would be interesting for sure. Maybe only making the mega as powerful as the normal eeveelutions...or giving them all megas as well?
More Starter final evolution megas, might as well give all of them a mega
[img05i]http://i65.tinypic.com/okzpm9.png[/img05i]
Tigerparadise

Postby Bluefreeze » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:33 pm

[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste