[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Pokemon Sun And Moon??

Pokemon Sun And Moon??

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon??

Postby Adritha » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:36 am

I spent a good chunk of yesterday just looking into the new Hyper Training... if it really does up IVs, then so many possibilities become available. It doesn't help that this comes in the wake of me trying to breed a genderless pokemon with few options to IV breed (looking at you my 1-2 IV Ditto army!)
PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby AssumptionPrime » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:11 am

My webcomic, [url=http://www.xpboostcomic.comusx]Experience Boost[/urlusx] (some NSFW language)
AssumptionPrime

Postby Elablet » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:58 am

Categorically speaking, ice/steel has some decent resistances, but that's really just what's left over from steel's resistance after subtracting all of ice's weaknesses. Ice has 4 really significant weaknesses, and only resists... ice, which steel already resists.

So I think 'Snowshrew' is cute, but I would have probably been more excited (from a competitive standpoint) about a pure steel 'Rustshrew' or something.

(Not to mention, I love him, but sandshrew/slash's real problem is that they just don't have stellar stats, so I was kinda hoping for a mega evolution to make it a little more viable.)

Still though, [idyx]~adorable~[/idyx]
PAXS 2016: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2016/01/cliff-the-fossil-hunter/zdr]Cliff the Fossil Hunter[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2017: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2017/01/the-elites-are-here-south-2017-elite-six-revealed/zdr]Model 404, the Eliminator Android[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2018: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2018/01/souths-elite-5-are-here/zdr]Bobby Crewe, the Grill Master[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2019: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2019/01/gym-leaders-with-jobs-three-more-south-leaders-revealed-steven-wolfe-jade-and-howard/zdr]Howard, the Insomniac Night Shift Manager[/urlzdr]
Elablet

Postby kirby4life » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:21 am

You never know... It could have Filter or Wonder Guard as a hidden...
kirby4life

Postby johann82 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:38 pm

I can see it maybe having sturdy.

And ice Ninetails most likely having auto-hail.
Friend Code X/Y: 3110-4117-3582
johann82

Postby kirby4life » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:53 pm

kirby4life

Postby Volucris » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:09 am

And I'm just sitting here looking at all the awesome new Grass and Poison types for re-takes of my gyms in future :D

A: That Grass....flower mantis looking thing: yeah that's in, easily. The bloom sickle Pokemon....yup.
B: looking for a full evo of that poison fire type lizard thing, that'd be cool (but that bad boy needs a balloon for mercy's sake D:)
C: Grass starter possibly, though mega sceptile puts in the work presently. We'll see what the design's like, a likely addition to the casual team at least.

Saw a few other grass types, but I'll wait until I have more info on usage possibilities and fully evolved designs before I get too excited about other stuff. But so far so good!
2014: Volucris the Venomous Poison Master
2015: Glade the Forest's Recluse
2016: Gaster the Unmade
2017: Flax the Bumbling Bug Keeper
2018: Mordecai Gentleman of the Bayou
2019: Rakan the Soaring Reveller
Volucris

Postby kirby4life » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:37 am

kirby4life

Postby Adritha » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:48 am

PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby Deimir » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:18 pm

Could add a new team building dynamic, to have to choose which one you want before battle. Either you can equip a Mega Stone that'll give you a smaller power boost which lasts the rest of the battle, or a Z-Crystal that unleashes huge attack, but afterwards you go back to normal.
Deimir

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling