[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Pokemon Sun And Moon??

Pokemon Sun And Moon??

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Pokemon Sun And Moon??

Postby Adritha » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:16 am

(watches Salandit) ... I want it! Yeah, the x4 weakness to Ground will kind of stink, but being able to poison Steels that would normally wall a Poison sounds pretty awesome. Granted, that's if any possible evolutions keep the Corrosive Ability.

Now if I can stop calling it Sandile I'll be in good shape.
PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby kirby4life » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:46 pm

I REALY hope he can learn toxic spikes. And his ability will continue on after he faints/switches out. Probably not though... What I'm really interested in are new Wide Guard users. Fingers crossed for a fire or electric type.
kirby4life

Postby Deimir » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:11 pm

*Watches Salandit*

*Looks at own Leader theme for West*

*Cries uncontrollably*
Deimir

Postby kirby4life » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:36 pm

kirby4life

Postby snowyalice » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:42 pm

I wish Sun and Moon were coming out earlier. My team needs the ice Ninetails and Sandslash.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby johann82 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:55 pm

OMFG! *squeals like a little girl!!*

I was so wondering what the first ice fairy would be :D Defensive wise it's one of the worst types in the game. But OMFG to make one of the most adorable pokemon even MORE adorable. It's shame this is coming out too late, it would of fit perfectly into my team as I was looking for an Ice fairy.. I may actually change my PAX Aus idea now because of this :D
Friend Code X/Y: 3110-4117-3582
johann82

Postby kirby4life » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:51 pm

I wonder what will happen to the national dex with these new forms...
kirby4life

Postby Elablet » Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:25 pm

I'm kinda excited about the alternate species sandshrew/slash, though ice/steel honestly might be one of the worst typings I can think of.
PAXS 2016: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2016/01/cliff-the-fossil-hunter/zdr]Cliff the Fossil Hunter[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2017: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2017/01/the-elites-are-here-south-2017-elite-six-revealed/zdr]Model 404, the Eliminator Android[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2018: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2018/01/souths-elite-5-are-here/zdr]Bobby Crewe, the Grill Master[/urlzdr]
PAXS 2019: [url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2019/01/gym-leaders-with-jobs-three-more-south-leaders-revealed-steven-wolfe-jade-and-howard/zdr]Howard, the Insomniac Night Shift Manager[/urlzdr]
Elablet

Postby johann82 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:06 am

Yeh but there are so many water/ice that offset the steel/fire/rock weekness
johann82

Postby johann82 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:09 am

Also ice steel isnt too bad. Sandslash will no doubt carry over some ground/rock moves to his new form.. Even without STAB he should be able to wreck fire types. The first fire/grass combo is what I'm waiting for next :D
johann82

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling