[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Mythical Pokemon Distributions

Mythical Pokemon Distributions

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Mythical Pokemon Distributions

Postby Aurethious » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:37 am

We're getting one every month starting in February.

http://www.pokemon20.com/en-us/mythical.html
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Re: Mythical Pokemon Distributions

Postby ahscott » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:29 pm

PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby philomglol » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:52 am

Finally a legit Arceus!

I can delete the photo I took of that code I redeemed for someone else and stop dreaming :geek:
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby Giovanni » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:24 am

A chance to recover so many lost friends, and acquire ones I missed the first time around, marvelous. Least I can finally stop looking for that damn truck
You come at the Nidoking, you best not miss.
Giovanni
Two-Time Leader

Postby kirby4life » Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:13 am

I hope this is an actual North America thing and not just a USofA deal like Hoopa... (>TnT)>
kirby4life

Postby Shade » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:16 am

The codes from Gamestop every couple months might throw a wrench in there for non-US trainers-though 2/3rds of the mythicals are distributed via WiFi (which should mean you only need a US system to get them!).
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Tigerparadise » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:50 pm

I am so excited for the Mythical Pokemon Distributions! Though it kinda makes me a bit sad that my old events of these Pokemon like Keldeo and others will not seem as cool with everyone and their mothers getting one....it is still exciting! It is nice to see all of these Pokemon reappearing. I was so sad when I couldn't get Manaphy and Genesect when those two had their first release.

I will probably miss the last two Gamestop releases since I am moving to a town without a Gamestop....so I guess I will have to make sure to tell my little brother to get two codes when he goes in for himself cx
[img05i]http://i65.tinypic.com/okzpm9.png[/img05i]
Tigerparadise

Postby kirby4life » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:35 pm

Can confirm this in Canada. Just went to my local EB Games and saw the poster for Mew... Can't get it till tomorrow though... (>TnT)>
kirby4life

Postby johann82 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:36 pm

While nothing has been said for the full year roster of legendary pokes for Aus, "Mew" is confirmed and will be available tomorrow at EB games to coincide with the world release :D
Friend Code X/Y: 3110-4117-3582
johann82

Postby Propriety » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:36 am

MEW

omg

I need to go downtown to the only Gamestop around here UGH

(I'll send out a tweet reminding Australians about it at a more Australian-friendly time, thanks for the reminder on twitter johann.)
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Next

Return to Mingling