[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Thanksgiving!

Postby Bluefreeze » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:47 am

As many of you know, today is Thanksgiving in the US, so I figured to get us into the spirit we could say what we're thankful for this year? I dunno, it seemed like a good idea.

I suppose I'll start.

I'm really thankful for my family, the people around me, and...you guys!
The PPL has been a crazy amazing wild ride and I'm super glad to be a part of it. Thanks to all the friends I've made here, and thanks to those I've yet to get to know. You're all super great! :D
[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Re: Thanksgiving!

Postby snowyalice » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:08 pm

I'm thankful that I'm Australian and don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

(This a joke, not being mean.)
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby kirby4life » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:15 am

I'm thankful for PAX East tickets not getting sold out in minutes so I have a chance of going next year!! (>^~^)>
kirby4life

Postby Bluefreeze » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:11 am

[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby Kaka » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:50 am

I'm thankful for the awesome North American folks Ingot to meet this year through various cons. Hope to one day make an NA PAX

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Return to Mingling