[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Pax East Tickets

Pax East Tickets

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Pax East Tickets

Postby kirby4life » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:34 am

Got a Friday and Sunday... Looks like I'll be a challenger this year.
kirby4life

Postby Shade » Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:06 am

Got a pair of 3days for my sibling and I :) Time to start listing my favorite (must eat) eateries in Boston!
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Inkraven » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:05 am

Got tickets for my boyfriend and I, so we should be able to go all three days (not the 3 day pass but individual). Cost me like $100 extra though u.u
See my art at [url9uq]http://inkravensketchbook.tumblr.com[/url9uq]
My Etsy shop: [url9uq]https://www.etsy.com/shop/InkravenStudio[/url9uq]

Friend code (3DS): 4468-1121-2586
Xbox Live: InkGale (I play mostly GoW3 and ME3)
Inkraven

Postby Katrinaface » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:27 pm

Weekend passes were gone in less than 9 minutes :cry: - I wish they wouldn't put up passes in the middle of the day in the middle of the week!

I'll be there though....with my three 1-days.....ow my wallet.
[color=#8000FFn6l][size=85n6l]PAX East 2015 Gym Leader!
Art person.[/sizen6l][/colorn6l]
Katrinaface

Postby Fraxure » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:44 pm

Yep, same here - all three single days. Not happy about the price, but glad that I'll be there!
[br2i]Fraxure[/br2i] • "I'd tell you to buy a clue but you don't have enough cents."
3DS Friend Code: 0104-0326-9138 (Equinox)
Fraxure

Postby Shade » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:17 pm

I hear that they've been offering fewer 3day passes every year, due to their number crunching that says some % aren't used all weekend long (so why offer a full weekend if single days will do?). It makes sense from an attendance perspective, but ouch those prices when added up ):
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby kirby4life » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:16 am

kirby4life

Postby Ruppy » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:27 am

Prime 15 - 8 Badges, 4 E5 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
West 16 - Leader - Lucas, The Boy From Nowhere
West 17 - E5 - Sans, The Judge of Karma
East 18 - Leader - Lincoln Loud, The Man with the Plan
West 18 - Champion - Ruppy, the Devoted Designer
Ruppy

Postby Aurethious » Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:49 am

It bothers me a bit that they offer 3-day passes and run out while you can still buy 3 individual day passes. However, I've figured that since they go so quickly, I should be prepared going in to expect that I'm going to be paying for a set of individual day passes. I tell anyone that I'm buying passes for to expect the same. I look at it as a bonus if I'm lucky enough to score 3-day passes.
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby Volaro » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:03 pm

I wasn't hunting for tickets last year so I missed the price bump from 80 to 90(?). Caught quite a surprise to see the three day tickets up to 105$ this year. Two friends had to bail because it was so much more than expected. Would've been their first PAX too >: Its a miracle I managed to nab two three-days considering I was talking to the other parties as I was ordering. Wish there was a less hectic way to do this.
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling