[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Question for Aus leaders

Question for Aus leaders

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Question for Aus leaders

Postby Bluefreeze » Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:34 am

Which of you excellent Aus leaders has spare pins? Anyone willing to ship internationally?
[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Re: Question for Aus leaders

Postby philomglol » Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:18 pm

Yes and yes.

Not sure we have a spare complete set however, but I've got a few of my badges laying around!
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby Bluefreeze » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:11 pm

P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby snowyalice » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:34 pm

If you can find me one of the Infinite badges. I need one of those.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby fulvipes » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:17 pm

I have a few spare woof badges if you would like one
[url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2015/10/astrid-kitty-the-cat-dog-duo/nf9]PPL Aus '15 Astrid of the Cat-Dog Duo[/urlnf9]
[url=https://paxpokemonleague.net/2016/10/pplaus2016-leader-bulletin-johann-mim-and-dann/nf9]PPL Aus '16 Mim, the Mini ‘Mon Master![/urlnf9]
PPL Aus '19 ?????
fulvipes

Postby Kaka » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:48 pm

Can certainly do that for you Bluefreeze.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby Beavwa » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:32 pm

I've got plenty of spares as well.
PAX AU Resident Shiny Hunting Idiot
XY (old) FC: 3668-7797-0858
ORAS (new) FC: 0447-8297-0626

PPL AU '14 - Shiny Challenger (12 badges)
PPL AU '15 - Leader: Mr Shine, the Rare Gem Collector
PPL AU '16 - Leader: Larry, the Layabout Loafer
Beavwa

Postby Volucris » Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:38 pm

I've got plenty to spare as well ^.^ I'm sure we can organize that.
2014: Volucris the Venomous Poison Master
2015: Glade the Forest's Recluse
2016: Gaster the Unmade
2017: Flax the Bumbling Bug Keeper
2018: Mordecai Gentleman of the Bayou
2019: Rakan the Soaring Reveller
Volucris

Postby Bluefreeze » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:57 am

Aw yissss, thanks guys!
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby 725roy » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:33 am

I might have to hop on this wagon here if that's totally alright. Bluefreeze, this is an excellent idea, and I hope none of you Aus leaders mind shipping to one more person?
Prime 2012 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2015 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2016 - Petro, the Down to Earth Youngster
East 2016 - Hall of Fame Entrant
South 2017 - Champion Roy G. Biv
East 2017 - Will of Will and Celeste
South 2018 - Hall of Fame Entrant
725roy

Next

Return to Mingling