[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - What's Your Rice Personality?

What's Your Rice Personality?

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

What's Your Rice Personality?

Postby Bluefreeze » Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:15 pm

For those of you unaware, we PPL livestreamers have decided to become the PAX Rice League.
In accordance, we have stumbled upon this quiz

http://1.shortstack.com/5xtsm9/h0sLK

Go forth and tell me! What is your rice personality?
Seriously.
This is a real thing.
[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Re: What's Your Rice Personality?

Postby NovaCascade » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:08 pm

You got: Exotic Explorer
You are an avid traveler who lives for trying new and diverse cuisines from around the world. You’ve probably lived in another country and at one time or another tried growing your own herbs. Take a tasty journey in your own kitchen with UNCLE BEN'S® Basmati Medley Savory Herb.

Not going to question anything, just going with it :-)
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby SlumberJack » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:04 am

You got: Dashing Dynamo

You are a last-minute task tackler but you always get things done just in time. With a coffee in your hand you are ready for another challenge. You may constantly run against the clock but you can always be counted on. UNCLE BEN'S® Long Grain & Wild Rice Fast Cook Recipe and you are two grains from the same box because no matter the time crunch you always get the job done!
FC: 5043-4476-5413
Godot- South 2016
Gonzo- West 2016
Drizzle- South 2017
Dan- South 2018
SlumberJack

Postby Toastdeib » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:31 pm

It's 1:30 AM and I should be in bed right now. I don't know why I'm doing this. But I had rice with dinner tonight, so I guess I'm obligated or something.

You got: Closet Creative
On the surface you may seem very straightforward but in reality you add a true kick to the classics! You’re everyone’s favorite companion to hang out with just as UNCLE BEN'S® Brown Rice Medley Roasted Garlic & Herb is the perfect companion to every meal! You are the epitome of surprise and delight!
PPL Prime 2015 - 10 Badges, 3 Emblems
PPL East 2016 - 13 Badges, 5 Emblems, Hall of Fame entrant
Toastdeib

Postby Bluefreeze » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:07 am

[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby Kaka » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:56 am

It's got unkle kaka down as a dashin dynamo. Because I am made of coffee, morning grumpies and the need for some sweet liquor

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby Blackfox138 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:10 pm

I too had rice for dinner tonight, so I felt the need to take the quiz.

You got: Vintage Visionary
You are the leader of the pack and are positively timeless. Everyone looks to you when they need assistance or wisdom and they can count on you to bring excellence to the table. You are the original and like UNCLE BEN'S® Long Grain & Wild Rice Original Recipe, you are a natural leader.

Do with it what you will.
Blackfox138
Two-Time Leader

Return to Mingling