[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Pokemon Go

Postby Adritha » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:59 am

PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby Blackfox138 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:05 pm

Had a Dragonite spawn right outside my driveway, I'd be late to work if that had happened tomorrow.
Blackfox138
Two-Time Leader

Postby kirby4life » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:43 am

Anyone know if there is a way to get rid of eggs?? I'm at the cap and they are all 2km...
kirby4life

Postby johann82 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Just walk it off son
Friend Code X/Y: 3110-4117-3582
johann82

Postby kirby4life » Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:07 pm

I'm trying... My unlimited is 24/7 2k eggs... It would be faster if I used the limited ones but it seems like such a waste...
kirby4life

Postby Deimir » Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:21 am

Anyone else seen Pokevision yet? Friend told me about it last night. If you live in a "low traffic" area for Pokemon GO, it's just about the best thing ever.
Deimir

Postby ahscott » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:53 pm

" Incense'll spawn one Pokémon every five minutes, if the player is not moving around. Except, the spawn rate surges to once a minute if a player travels at least 200 meters between spawns---about 7.5 MPH."
[url=http://cheezburger.com/8964962816/pokemon-go-hidden-incense-trick-in-coding-reveals-jogging-secret4so]source[/url4so]
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby ahscott » Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:08 pm

[imgr5k]http://i.imgur.com/PvT09yk.png[/imgr5k]
"This is an example of a "perfect throw" as thrown from the left. It works from the right as well, just mirror the angles.

I worked this out yesterday and so far it works no matter what distance the pokemon is from you. (adjust your trajectory [red line] for the new position of the outer ring)

Don't think of the shrinking ring as a timer, think of it as a bullseye, showing where you need to hit for the best results.

1.) Spin the ball counter-clockwise (clockwise if throwing from the right) until it sparkles.

2.) Drag your finger quickly along the red line which touches the outer circumference of the bullseye. This is because the circumference is relative to the distance of the Pokemon. No matter how far away it is this system will always work if done right

3.) Release your finger from the screen as soon as it is directly under the bullseye point.

Fingers are big so there there is some room for error. This will not always result in "excellent" appearing on screen but it will ALWAYS result in the pokeball landing successfully on the pokemon if you follow these steps correctly!"

[url=http://imgur.com/topic/Pokemon/yPPnOr5k]source[/urlr5k]
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby Noob » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:19 pm

Anyone know of any good spots that have Pokemon nest? All the previous ones changed so i was wondering if anyone have noticed any new good ones.
South 2016 - 4 Gym Badges
South 2017 - [color=#FF00000jr]Coal[/color0jr], The Spark that Starts the Flame
South 2018 - [color=#8000BF0jr]Syto[/color0jr], Half of the Silent but Deadly Duo (Elite 5)
Noob

Postby kirby4life » Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:44 pm

I don't know what you mean by nest but If you live near my place, you can always come by area.
[spoilerpr4][imgpr4]http://i.imgur.com/7eqp5rb.png[/imgpr4][/spoilerpr4]
There's always a group there...
kirby4life

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling