[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - ANIMAGA POKEMON LEAGUE

ANIMAGA POKEMON LEAGUE

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

ANIMAGA POKEMON LEAGUE

Postby snowyalice » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:54 am

So I was looking at the upcoming conventions happening in Melbourne and I was looking at the next one which is Animaga. Turns out they have their own Pokemon League.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Re: ANIMAGA POKEMON LEAGUE

Postby ahscott » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:13 am

you planning on challenging them?
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby snowyalice » Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:45 pm

I would if I wasn't working that weekend.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby snowyalice » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:41 am

Turns out I'm not working this weekend. I'm going to fight them.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby Volucris » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:52 am

Pretty sure I'm going with my missus. Should I dress up and challenge them with my gym team? I do so hate spoilers though...

That, or Volucris could make a reappearance XD
2014: Volucris the Venomous Poison Master
2015: Glade the Forest's Recluse
2016: Gaster the Unmade
2017: Flax the Bumbling Bug Keeper
2018: Mordecai Gentleman of the Bayou
2019: Rakan the Soaring Reveller
Volucris

Postby philomglol » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:04 pm

[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby Dezzles » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:59 pm

Friend Code (Normally) : 4725-8103-6978
Friend Code (YouTubing) : 0834-2966-1453
Trainer of Vulpix

[img995]http://i.imgur.com/U0nIa6g.png[/img995]
Dezzles

Postby snowyalice » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:56 pm

I'm not using last year's PPL team but I'll will bring my scarf.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby Volucris » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:04 pm

Looks like I'll be bringing back Volucris the Venemous Reptile :D Scarf and all
2014: Volucris the Venomous Poison Master
2015: Glade the Forest's Recluse
2016: Gaster the Unmade
2017: Flax the Bumbling Bug Keeper
2018: Mordecai Gentleman of the Bayou
2019: Rakan the Soaring Reveller
Volucris

Postby Propriety » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:40 pm

INTERESTING....hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I am always super curious about other Pokemon Leagues!!! Report back with juicy inside secrets!

Aww, signatures! Adorable. Though it looks like they're official, they have a special pass. Not as cool as scarves, but... :B
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Next

Return to Mingling