[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - PAX South Dates

PAX South Dates

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

PAX South Dates

Postby Adritha » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:49 am

I recently noticed that the PAX South website has been updated with the 2016 dates of January 29-31. Needless to say I've been trying to blaze through Alpha Sapphire to unlock all the mega stones and move tutors, and clearing my PC boxes in preparation of breeding binges.

Anyone else as stupidly excited as I am?
PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Re: PAX South Dates

Postby Shade » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:42 pm

Not sure what I'll be getting into, but will definitely keep an eye out for tickets! (First time to South).

That said, my boxes are already full of electric types from the Pikachu Cup this weekend XD
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby AssumptionPrime » Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:49 am

And Mike over at PA has said they are "planning" to sell tickets on or around the 15th of September, so be on the ready!

EDIT: The official PAX twitter said they're going up the 16th, I'll be keeping an eye out both days.
My webcomic, [url=http://www.xpboostcomic.comusx]Experience Boost[/urlusx] (some NSFW language)
AssumptionPrime

Postby MrAGeezie » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:39 am

This year I will be going as a PAX Enforcer, most likely in the Hand Held Lounge as well so should be fun!!! Be sure to HMU if you need anything within my power :D - ALSO as a PAX Enforcer for the Next PaxSouth, was trying to think if there's even a way I could still be involved in the PPL... I REALLY WANT TO so if there's anything you can think of that I can help w/ or participate with, please let me know.
2015 PAX SOUTH CHAMPION
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAGeezie
E-Mail: mrageezie@yahoo.com
Twitter: MrAGeezie - The Road May Be Rough, But The Journey Will Be Unforgettable
MrAGeezie

Postby Erkenhelm » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:43 pm

We have had leaders who were also enforcers in the past. Depending on how many leaders there will be at South this year that may be a bit more of a problem than at East, would be up to the admins. I would love to go to South myself, but it looks like I'm going to have to wait at least one more year. Oh well, lets start the countdown to East for me lol.
East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Postby Mehnit » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:23 am

Mehnit

Postby Goddin » Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:50 am

I was a challenger last year, but I'd love to get involved in a leadership role this year. I'll be putting together a gym leader application as soon as the call goes out.

Very excited for this to return, even if I'm just a challenger!
Goddin

Postby Propriety » Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:17 pm

<333 I am so excited for PPL South's second year! First years at conventions are always a little uncertain because everything's new, but now that word is out I am excited to see new people interested in being leaders!!!
See you at PAX East!
Propriety
League Coordinator

Postby WiFiPunk » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:04 am

WiFiPunk

Return to Mingling