[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Hidden Ability Pokemon

Hidden Ability Pokemon

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Hidden Ability Pokemon

Postby sage » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:23 am

@philomglol

I haven't figured out pms in this forum yet, but I wanted to say thanks! I was actually able to get a friend safari with eevee over the holiday weekend though, so I'm finally set.
sage

Postby ahscott » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:57 am

PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby Dezzles » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:30 pm

I don't suppose anyone has a spare Speed Boost venipede do they?
Friend Code (Normally) : 4725-8103-6978
Friend Code (YouTubing) : 0834-2966-1453
Trainer of Vulpix

[img995]http://i.imgur.com/U0nIa6g.png[/img995]
Dezzles

Postby Shade » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:39 pm

I do! Do you need a specific gender/ball etc?
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Dezzles » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:43 am

No specific gender or ball required :)
Trainer of Vulpix

Dezzles

Postby Shade » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:44 pm

Excellent, I'm around most of this weekend 9am PDT to 9pm PDT. When would work for you? I can hop on when you are and we can get this Venipede to you!
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Dezzles » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:17 pm

Trainer of Vulpix

Dezzles

Postby Shade » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:57 pm

Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Fryingpan » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:54 pm

By any chance would someone have an Unburden Swirlix? I'm in the process of redesigning my team and could use one.
FC: 0447-7133-5677
PAX South 2016 - Pozzo, Chaos in the Court
PAX West 2016 - Cupcake Capone, the Fairy Godfather
PAX South 2017- Sonny, the Weather Guys
PAX East 2017 - Trashman, the Trash Lord
PAX West 2017 - Kellogg, the Cereal Surprise
Fryingpan

Postby Dezzles » Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:04 am

My ongoing collection of Hidden Ability pokemon can be found here, anything that isn't grayed out I have (You can tell it to only show marked pokemon with the drop down in the top right hand corner):

http://dexv2.dezzles.com/#/user/dezzles ... /abilities

(I'd recommend against using this site until I get SSL on it and fix a security issue or two)
Trainer of Vulpix

Dezzles

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling