[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Hidden Ability Pokemon

Hidden Ability Pokemon

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Hidden Ability Pokemon

Postby ScottD » Thu May 21, 2015 4:56 am

Hi everyone,

So, I'm finally emerging from my annual post-PAX East pokemon blackout, and wanted to start more aggressively going after HA pokemon that catch my fancy. I hadn't really been that interested in them before, since it was kinda a pain to get them, but battling all the protean greninjas at PPL and then seeing a rock head tyrantrum as well really piqued my interest.

Anywho, I thought I'd start this board for people interested in breeding/trading HA pokemon. I saw on the ORAS post-game board that people were also talking about breeding HAs, so I thought I'd make one specifically for the topic. Hopefully, this is a good place to put it, since I don't thing we have a trading forum on the PPL site. Plus, I'd much rather trade with people I know I can trust instead of having to go to the wretched hive of scum and villainy that is Serebii, and if you can't trust a PPLer, amirite.

Anywho, to get things started, I have the following friend safari and event HA pokes to breed/trade.
1. Fletchling
2. Torkoal
3. Bibarel
4. Gyarados
5. Poliwhirl
6. Feraligatr
7. Typhlosion
8. Meganium

Not many, I know, hence starting this board and joining the big friend code list which I just realized LAST NIGHT was a thing.

So, let the wheeling and dealing begin
Last edited by ScottD on Fri May 22, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FC
4296-3240-2062
ScottD

Re: Hidden Ability Pokemon

Postby Bluefreeze » Thu May 21, 2015 11:00 am

I have a HA Meganium if that is helpful!
[imgtrd]http://i.imgur.com/7gpxdr9.gif[/imgtrd]
E15 - 8 Badges, 4 E7 Emblems - Hall of Fame Entrant
P15 - Talia
S16 - Delila
E16 - Professor Larch
S17 - Alanna
E17 - Celeste
Bluefreeze

Postby NovaCascade » Thu May 21, 2015 12:58 pm

This is a good idea, I'll check my Bank later and see what I've got available. I know I've got the Johto and Unova starters, and quite a few others. Will report back later and if anyone wants one, I'll be happy to help
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby ScottD » Thu May 21, 2015 3:10 pm

Maybe the best way for people to participate is they post the HAs (or any other pokemon they think others might want, I certainly don't want to limit people) to the board and then people can PM whomever they want to trade with? That way the board doesn't become to congested with individual trade dealings. Just spitballing here.
FC
4296-3240-2062
ScottD

Postby Kaka » Thu May 21, 2015 3:32 pm

One of my post game pokebank projects is to actually build a breeding bank of HA pokes, so I can produce weapons grade HA relevant Pokemon at the drop of a hat.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby Dezzles » Thu May 21, 2015 3:48 pm

I can't speak for most of them, but I can certainly get you a HA poliwag
Friend Code (Normally) : 4725-8103-6978
Friend Code (YouTubing) : 0834-2966-1453
Trainer of Vulpix

[img995]http://i.imgur.com/U0nIa6g.png[/img995]
Dezzles

Postby ScottD » Thu May 21, 2015 4:03 pm

Just to clarify, the list I posted in the first post are the HA pokes that I already have, if anyone's interested in them.
FC
4296-3240-2062
ScottD

Postby Dezzles » Thu May 21, 2015 4:28 pm

Oh my bad, I wouldn't even know where to start on the list that I have...
Friend Code (Normally) : 4725-8103-6978
Friend Code (YouTubing) : 0834-2966-1453
Trainer of Vulpix

[img995]http://i.imgur.com/U0nIa6g.png[/img995]
Dezzles

Postby Kaka » Thu May 21, 2015 4:56 pm

I started with an excel spreadsheet.... I start a lot of things in excel

Basically working out what has HA and what doesn't.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby Beavwa » Thu May 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Off the top of my head I've got recent leftover HA breeding projects for:
Carbink
Staryu
Seviper
Absol

I've got stacks of safaris so I could probably put a decent effort towards a chunk of a living HA dex at some stage.
PAX AU Resident Shiny Hunting Idiot
XY (old) FC: 3668-7797-0858
ORAS (new) FC: 0447-8297-0626

PPL AU '14 - Shiny Challenger (12 badges)
PPL AU '15 - Leader: Mr Shine, the Rare Gem Collector
PPL AU '16 - Leader: Larry, the Layabout Loafer
Beavwa

Next

Return to Mingling