[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Hidden Ability Pokemon

Hidden Ability Pokemon

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Hidden Ability Pokemon

Postby Dezzles » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:01 am

Oh the things is do for an Intimidate Qwilfish
Friend Code (Normally) : 4725-8103-6978
Friend Code (YouTubing) : 0834-2966-1453
Trainer of Vulpix

[img995]http://i.imgur.com/U0nIa6g.png[/img995]
Dezzles

Postby NovaCascade » Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:21 am

Hey Dezzles, looking back through this thread, did you manage to get a hold of a Speed Boost Venipede? Reckon you could breed me up one to create my own from? No need to worry about nature or IV's or such like
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby Dezzles » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:09 pm

I can do that for you :)
Trainer of Vulpix

Dezzles

Postby NovaCascade » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:49 pm

Cheers. I probably won't be able to get my DS online until next week, so no rush.
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby kirby4life » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:35 am

Anyone got a Solar Power Heliolisk?? I haz plans~~ Huehuehue!! (>^~^)>
kirby4life

Postby Dezzles » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:11 pm

Trainer of Vulpix

Dezzles

Postby kirby4life » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:17 pm

Thanks mate!! You still need that Qwilfish?? I have a friend that was addicted to the Dream World thing back in B/W. I'm sure he has one he can breed for you.
kirby4life

Postby Dezzles » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:30 am

Managed to get a hold of one in WonderTrade last week ^_^

Just fling me anything you have spare, doubly so if it's unmarked as Hidden Ability here http://dexv2.dezzles.com/#/user/Dezzles ... /abilities
Trainer of Vulpix

Dezzles

Postby kirby4life » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:29 pm

I believe I have speed boost Venipede egg lying around... When are you free??
kirby4life

Previous

Return to Mingling