[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Podcast Time

Podcast Time

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: Podcast Time

Postby snowyalice » Fri May 08, 2015 6:21 pm

The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby philomglol » Fri May 08, 2015 7:10 pm

@Snowy, that's the one I was trying to find!!

Ahhh the hype train.. how I miss it..

When will this years train arrive??
[brvz]The Ausministrator[/brvz]
[irvz]SW-2868-3320-5801[/irvz]
philomglol

Postby Kaka » Fri May 08, 2015 8:00 pm

Hopefully it is bright yellow. So the train can go pika Choo Choo Choo Choo

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby snowyalice » Fri May 08, 2015 9:18 pm

Like this one?

[imge19]http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6018/5990264477_01fb1b9623.jpg[/imge19]
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby Powalen » Sun May 10, 2015 8:38 pm

[size=85t8i][url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2014/10/leader-priam-leader-of-the-swarm/t8i]2014 PPL Aus Leader[/urlt8i]
[url=http://paxpokemonleague.net/2015/10/windsor-the-aerobatic-aviator/t8i]2015 PPL Aus Leader[/urlt8i]
[bt8i]NNID:[/bt8i] Powalen [bt8i]Twitter:[/bt8i] @PowalenAU[/sizet8i]
Powalen

Postby snowyalice » Mon May 11, 2015 12:13 am

One problem Phil, twitch doesn't allow non-game streaming.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby NovaCascade » Mon May 11, 2015 12:23 am

We could potentially do a live podcast via YouTube or a Google Hangout. Friends and I have live streamed our Numenera sessions through Hangouts which works quite well, though admittedly I was never the one controlling the stream. I'd definitely be keen to get involved if I'm picked as a leader
Aus 2014 - Challenger - Hall of Fame
Aus 2015 - Aspen the Exiled Snake Charmer
Aus 2017 - Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger
Aus 2018 - Eclipse, The Wandering Mystic
Aus 2019 - Velka, Lord of Souls

Coach of the -
[img6wn]http://i.imgur.com/JEVxKq5.png[/img6wn]
NovaCascade

Postby Fernurion » Mon May 11, 2015 2:23 am

Live podcasts are certainly a thing that can be done. For an audio only podcast I have contacts with a small online podcast station that has heaps of free air time during our peak. It's something I could have up and going overnight, complete with IRC, live guest call in and assorted other fun toys. Video would be a bit trickier but certainly possible. Using Google hangouts and YouTube is extremely simple and would be the ideal way to handle it, though aussie internet being what it is I have some concerns about quality.

Once the leaders are chosen there will be [size=50dpu]SCIENCE![/sizedpu] planning and brainstorming going on behind the scenes. We don't want to ruin any surprises for our challengers now do we? ;)
*New* FC: 4098-6446-1646
Professor Fern- Pax Aus Gym Leader 2014 & 2015
[imgsau]http://i.imgur.com/dwSsHRJ.png[/imgsau]
Team Coach
Fernurion

Postby Aurethious » Mon May 11, 2015 3:52 am

For what it's worth, Erkenhelm has been streaming on the Twitch channel from Showdown. So, if you guys wanted to do a live podcast while some Showdown battling was going on in the background on the PPL Twitch channel, that's a possibility.
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby Erkenhelm » Mon May 11, 2015 4:41 am

East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority