[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Extra Pokemon giveaways!

Extra Pokemon giveaways!

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Extra Pokemon giveaways!

Postby Draexzhan » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:47 am

If you've got extra breedjects, shinies, legendaries, or just really interesting pokemon that you don't need and are looking to give to someone, post about them here.

I got a 6IV Protean Greninja that I don't need. I got it off of Wonder Trade yesterday, and I'd rather give it to someone I at least somewhat know than just wondertrade it again.
Draexzhan

Re: Extra Pokemon giveaways!

Postby Fraxure » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:20 am

Wow, this is a coincidence - I was just thinking about breeding a Protean Greninja! :shock:

Do you think I could set up a trade? Is there something in particular that you're looking for? What moves does the Greninja have?
[br2i]Fraxure[/br2i] • "I'd tell you to buy a clue but you don't have enough cents."
3DS Friend Code: 0104-0326-9138 (Equinox)
Fraxure

Postby Draexzhan » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:29 am

Honestly, I'm really not looking for much of anything. I [is0s]did[/is0s] label this thread [is0s]giveaways. [/is0s]But if you've got an HA gen 2 starter with the right nature, I'll take that.

It's timid with dark pulse, ice beam, grass knot, and scald.

FC is 2019 9920 7937.
Draexzhan

Postby Fraxure » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:02 am

Fantastic - I'm at work at the moment, but I'll ping you as soon as I get home. I'll have to look to see if I've got any HA gen 2 starters, will let you know.
[br2i]Fraxure[/br2i] • "I'd tell you to buy a clue but you don't have enough cents."
3DS Friend Code: 0104-0326-9138 (Equinox)
Fraxure

Postby Kaka » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:19 am

I'm currently working on sourcing all the pokemon with hidden abilities and relevant egg moves. Which I can then breed with a 6IV ditto i picked up way back when.

Breedjects I have right now are ,probabaly a few abra, froakie, garchomp, bagon, eevee and snowver.

Happy to help breed stuff for people though.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Return to Mingling