[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - Badge Trading

Badge Trading

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Badge Trading

Postby snowyalice » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:58 am

Are there any previous gym leaders (or soon to be gym leaders) want to trade some of their remaining badges? I was a former PAX Aus gym leader and have couple of left over badges I'd love to trade for leader badges of other PAXes.
Last edited by snowyalice on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Re: Badge Trading

Postby Draexzhan » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:47 am

I do have a rather large surplus of my badges from this past Prime.
Draexzhan

Postby SandstormS » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:20 am

I should have a few of my old ones lying around. I would be more than happy to take anything off your hands.
E12 desmond Bell(Music)E13 Reginald Stone(Rock)
E14 Dr.Toxin(Poison)S15 Mr.Saturday(Ghost)
E15 Dustin(Sandstorm)P15 Wallace(Water)
E16 Reginald Stone(Rock)P16 PAL9000(2001)
"Desmond as a person was hilarious. Keep him around at all costs."
SandstormS

Postby Volaro » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:37 pm

I'm away for the college thang, but I def have leftover badges from my prior two PAXs, I remember that much.
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby snowyalice » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:47 pm

I'm waiting until after PAX east happens because I'd love to trade for some of those badges if there's left over (I really want one of those Infinite Badges).
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby SandstormS » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:58 pm

I have my badges from 2012-15, Mystariah's badge from South, and the TM and Social Media badges from South.

As for quantities... No sure yet.
SandstormS

Postby snowyalice » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:13 am

Since PAXEast is over I'd thought this wold be a good time to bring this thread back. Any of the PAXEasters got leftover badges they're willing to trade?
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby SandstormS » Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:42 am

SandstormS

Postby SandstormS » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:34 am

Finally got to sorting them out! I'll spare you a list and just provide a picture of the ones I have extras of.

[spoilerrc7][imgrc7]http://i.imgur.com/l9v6kHj.jpg?2[/imgrc7][/spoilerrc7]
SandstormS

Return to Mingling