PAX Pokemon League YouTube Channel

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

PAX Pokemon League YouTube Channel

Postby Erkenhelm » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:37 am

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that PPL YouTube channel is getting some love. Its now a verified account so you can find it by searching and we are starting to upload some content on it. Right now all it has is the first of our East '15 leader reveals, but two more are coming as well as a special battle between one of East's Elite members and the champion from PAX South this year. You can check those out when they're up here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqDzVM ... E_mM3cm-RQ
East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Re: PAX Pokemon League YouTube Channel

Postby Erkenhelm » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:35 pm

Hey everyone, in case you haven't seen on twitter more videos have been added to the YouTube channel. We have a few more leader reveals, an E7 reveal, info about how the PPl was formed when I asked Propriety some questions about it on stream, and finally a battle between one of East's E7 members Emre, and South's Champion MrAGeezie!
Erkenhelm

Postby Erkenhelm » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:45 pm

Now that PAX East is over, Propriety has agreed to hand me the reins on the YouTube channel. I am working with Emre to make videos specifically for YouTube, not just highlights from the Twitch streams. I have a few ideas for videos and have already made a couple that will start being uploaded at some point this week, so keep an eye out for them.
Erkenhelm

Postby Erkenhelm » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:35 pm

Erkenhelm

Postby Erkenhelm » Wed May 06, 2015 5:40 pm

Hey everyone, wanted to make an update on the channel and also make a request. I've been having a lot of fun making videos and have settled on uploading 2 videos a week for now: one on Tuesday and one on Thursday. Tuesday will be replays from the latest PAX and Thursday will be either a Leader vs. Leader battle or and Old School Leader battle. The Old School Leader battles are where my request comes in.

If anyone who has been a leader at a past PAX would like to have a battle with me to upload to the channel, send me a message here on the forums and we can set up a time to battle. I'm sure we can work out a time with all you Australians as well. The concept for Old School Leaders is simple: a leader brings back their old teams for one more battle with me. You are free to make changes to your team if you want. You can swap out a Pokemon, change items/moves/abilities or anything else that maybe changed with the new generation of games. You can also keep your team exactly the same, it just has to be recognizable as your old theme.

I would also like to have you cast our battle with me. Unfortunately I don't have my capture card yet (its been almost a month since the cards were completed and started to be assembled, current time to ship is apparently 6 weeks so I'm hoping for the end of this month) so we can't record live commentary and will have to set up a second time to hop on Skype and record once I have the replay.

Doesn't matter when you were a leader, whether at the first PAX South this year or the very first time the PPL was at PAX Prime. Thanks everyone :).
Erkenhelm

Return to Mingling