[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

Postby Volaro » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:17 am

Hey all! I know we're all here for Pokemon, but I figured it'd be fun to make a topic where we could chime in on other games we've been playing lately, recommendations and such.

I'll start. Lately I've been acquainting myself with Metroid Prime Trilogy, having missing the series during the past two generations. One of the few games where I haven't felt gimped by the wiimote motion controls.

Other than that, its been a lot of Smash Bros and Heroes of the Storm, that Blizzard MOBA. Not normally my thing, but it has a pretty friendly atmosphere that I'm enjoying.

What have you guys been playing lately?
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Re: What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

Postby Aurethious » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:32 am

Outside of Pokemon, I've been mostly playing sports games lately. I run a league for Madden NFL 15, so that's the big one. I also just started streaming some old NES football games on Twitch.

The other game I'm playing a bit is Hyrule Warriors. Got it for Christmas and actually got my wife into it too (and she's not really a gamer), so that's been really fun.
Alexander, the Determined Coach - East 2013
Alexander, the Emerald Knight - East 2014-2016
Alexander, the Proud Paragon - East 2017-2018
Alexander, the Rock Star - East 2019
Aurethious, the Emerald Knight - East 2020

https://www.twitch.tv/Aurethious
Aurethious
One-Time Leader

Postby Erkenhelm » Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:46 pm

East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Postby snowyalice » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:02 pm

I just finished Portal 2 and now I'm playing Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

I was attempting Fallout 3 but I keep dying so I'll come back to it.
The Ausmistress

Coach of:
snowyalice
Eight-Time Leader

Postby Volaro » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Erkenhelm » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:25 pm

East '15 - Leader Erkenhelm the Silver Dragon
Prime '15 - Champion Triple H the Authority
East '16 - E8 Erkenhelm the Twitch Streamer
West '16 - Erkenhelm the Grand Duke of Kalos
East '17 - Commander Shepard the First Human Spectre
Erkenhelm

Postby ahscott » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:37 am

i'm still playing gears of war 3 on 360, i've got my group that we play most nights. Last week plants vs zombies: garden warfare was on sale, so i've been playing that. on the pc side, i'm playing hearthstone, frequently i play borderlands 2(360/steam)/presquel(360) and battle block theater(360/steam) and super puzzle platformer deluxe

i got into the Alpha for HoftS but have yet to play it. so there's a ppl steam group, but its invite only :( [urlu8l]http://steamcommunity.com/search/#filter=none&text=PAX+Pokemon+League[/urlu8l]

360 i'm ah scott and ah-scott on steam and psn
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby Draexzhan » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:54 pm

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. I've been playing a lot of that macabre, sadistic game. Also Hyrule Warriors and Wario Land: Shake it! I was also playing Jetforce Gemini, because I had finally found a copy somewhere, but the game crashes at a certain spot so I need to get around to cleaning it.

Also steam name is the same as my forum name...
Draexzhan

Postby Adritha » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:40 pm

I'm always playing WoW, whether it's in an rp or raiding sense. The hubby has me trying out Bravely Default on the 3DS; I haven't gotten very far yet, but the combat system is interesting and can't wait to play around with jobs more. We're both playing through Borderlands: the Pre-Sequel. I wasn't a huge fan of FPS games, but he got me playing the first BL back in the day and it was a blast. For extra geeky fun, check out the DLC Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon's Keep.
PAX South: Allie (Poison), Emi (Electric), Jen (Ghost/Objects), Ellie (Ground/Steel), Crystal (Ice, Elite)
Adritha

Postby AssumptionPrime » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:35 am

I'm on WoW (Tichondrius - Horde). I've been dipping my toe back into League of Legends lately. Picking away at Dragon Age: Inquisition here and there. Though I have to say, with South just recently and East soon, it's been a lot of Pokemon.
My webcomic, [url=http://www.xpboostcomic.comusx]Experience Boost[/urlusx] (some NSFW language)
AssumptionPrime

Next

Return to Mingling