[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

Postby Giovanni » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:05 am

Currently rolling through The Last of Us Remastered (Interesting, though the game itself definitely needed more polish before shipping) just got to Pittsburgh last night.

When I'm not doing that, I'm clicking my life away on Marvel Puzzle Quest or live/dying/living again on Planetside 2.

Lots of my friends are doing FFXIV, but MMOs can't hold my attention. Would vastly prefer to get some tabletop RPG action going again now that my schedule's smoothed out.
You come at the Nidoking, you best not miss.
Giovanni
Two-Time Leader

Postby SlumberJack » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:17 am

Me and two of my friends just got Triforce Heroes and I have to say it is pretty great. It is probably one of my favorite games in the Zelda series now mainly because of all the costumes and trying to collect them all and playing it with friends.
FC: 5043-4476-5413
Godot- South 2016
Gonzo- West 2016
Drizzle- South 2017
Dan- South 2018
SlumberJack

Postby ahscott » Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:52 pm

been playing a bit of tri force heroes, SlumberJack if you ever what to play hit me up!
PPL east admin
[url=https://www.twitch.tv/ah_scottmyb]follow me on twitch[/urlmyb]
ahscott

Postby Kaka » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:54 pm

I have broken my "never ever zelda" rule and am playing Triforce too. Though probably on at a bad time for you folks. Aussie triforcers?

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

Postby Sammy_Slugmeister » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:43 am

Don't have Triforce :( Too busy being filled with determination anyway (i.e. playing Undertale). Funniest game I have played in a long time.
2015 PAXAus Challenger and Hall of Famer
PAXAus 2016 Champion: Hugh the Lucky Astronomer
Me when the sheer cold hits
[imgnjy]http://24.media.tumblr.com/6597ceb7baf972188e5f0d627ea05e66/tumblr_n54mjdQqAO1rec90to1_250.gif[/imgnjy]
FC:4081-6233-0095
Sammy_Slugmeister

Postby SlumberJack » Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:05 am

Yeah, ahscott, I definitely would, im working on getting WiFi at my house right now because I just moved and my options on WiFi at my new house aren't that great. But as soon as I get it that would be great.
FC: 5043-4476-5413
Godot- South 2016
Gonzo- West 2016
Drizzle- South 2017
Dan- South 2018
SlumberJack

Postby Jerichai » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:58 am

The Commonweath Wastelands have taken me, send help...

...and a moving van to carry all this stuff with.
Jerichai

Postby chief_sharkbait » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:41 am

I'm currently powering through the Nathan Drake collection. This collection and Uncharted 4 is the only reason I bought a PS4. So far it's been worth it. And when I'm not romping through some random derelict crypt, I'm hacking and slashing my way through big ol' dragons in monster hunter.
PAX South 2016 Elite 5 - Bo, the Ghost Facer
chief_sharkbait

Postby kirby4life » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:01 am

I bought South Park Stick of Truth for $10. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!
kirby4life

Postby WoopWoop » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:18 pm

I'm currently playing Dragon age Inquisition
East Leader:
13: Melanie, the Wooper Fanatic
14-16: redacted for signature length
17: Mei, the Frozen Climatologist
18: Stevie, the Krookidile Hunter
19: Cee, the Green-Thumbed Gardener
20: Grunts (Amber and) Raine, the Steamy Lovers
WoopWoop
One-Time Leader

PreviousNext