[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
PAX Pokemon League • View topic - What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

For all the conversations that don't really belong anywhere else!

Re: What Are You Playing? (Outside of Pokemon)

Postby Jerichai » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:49 pm

Also been playing FF14, sadly on Hyperion though.
Jerichai

Postby Volaro » Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:53 am

Wish that there was a cross-server group feature, one of the big things I miss about WoW. Everyone's all split up and nothing we can do about it :<
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Shade » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:33 pm

Not unless you want to level an alt/pay oodles...I already have alts on Cactuar and Coerl (which are also low pop...).
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby Toastdeib » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:53 pm

I've got a bunch of friends who play FFXIV on Ultros, although I don't play myself. What I [ii1o]have[/ii1o] been playing, though? Let's see... Rocket League, Ace Attorney Investigations 2, Rocket League, Diablo III, Rocket League...

Did I mention Rocket League?

(That game is horrifyingly addictive send help.)
PPL Prime 2015 - 10 Badges, 3 Emblems
PPL East 2016 - 13 Badges, 5 Emblems, Hall of Fame entrant
Toastdeib

Postby Lv3Bidoof » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:10 pm

Imakuni?, the Strange Life Form (Psychic) - East 2014
Will of the Storytelling Duo (Fairy) - East 2015
Kai the Motivational Cheer Captain (Oricorio) - East 2017
Seto Kaiba, the Dragon Duelist - Unplugged 2017
Rob, the Jade Archer - Unplugged 2018
Lv3Bidoof

Postby WriterofWinds » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:47 pm

[color=#FF0000fvc]fire emblem and etrian odyssey for me! i've played about half the FE series and i'm trying to face the post-game super bosses in etrian odyssey 4. maaaaan those things are a pain....
any other FE/EO fans here????[/colorfvc]
WriterofWinds

Postby Shade » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:38 pm

Fire Emblem woo! I cannot wait until Fire Emblem: FATES hits stateside :)
E12+P12: Berri, the Master Ranger+Maxie, Champion of the Land (E5)
E13+P13: Berri, the Dragon Ranger+Berri, the Traveling Ranger
E14+P14: Neuro of Aperture Labs+Co-cordinator
E15: Sorra of the Parched Pirates
S16, S17, S18: Peggy Pidgeot, Robin, Osono
Shade
League Coordinator

Postby WriterofWinds » Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:07 pm

Leader at Pax South 2016 [color=#FF00808kw]~ Mayura the Melodious Maestra ~[/color8kw]
Leader at Pax East 2017 [color=#BF40008kw]~ Mizu the Dragon Writer ~[/color8kw]
WriterofWinds

Postby Volaro » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:25 am

Also looking forward to FATES, and while I havent beaten any of the EO games, I did beat PQ a while back and thats probably the closest I'll get.

These days I'm on a real Final Fantasy kick though, playing all the spin offs like Theatrhythm and Record Keeper.
Volaro, The Elusive Rose of PPL East 2013
Roberto, The Iron Gentleman of PPL East 2014
Tenta, The Turf-Trouncing Trainer of PPL East 2016
Roberto, The Fey-Fond Prince of PPL East 2017
Volaro
One-Time Leader

Postby Kaka » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Just hoping fates has an actual PvP option my awakening team had hundreds of hours and spreadsheets thrown at it. Finally sourced myself a copy of shadow dragon too. I swear my local ev games store has trained all the staff there to say "sorry kaka, no news yet" for fates.

Otherwise every other games has gone on hiatus for me till after pax Aus. But I can't wait to get back to finish FF3 and shadow dragon.

Coach for the Adelaide Crobats - 2016 Aussie Draft League Champions

A15 - Frank Underwood: Pokémon Champion
A16 - Switch, the Sorcerer of Shift
A17 - Switch, the Dance Dance Revolutionary
Kaka

PreviousNext

Return to Mingling